[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most difficult Soulsborne boss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 0db.jpg (259KB, 760x1724px) Image search: [Google]
0db.jpg
259KB, 760x1724px
Who is the most difficult Soulsborne boss?
>>
>>383087724
Penatrator without Biorr.

Holy fucking that guy caused me some fits the first time I fought him. And this was without dark souls experience or knowing meme builds.
>>
Probably Orphan
>>
Orphan or Ludwig
>>
File: SotFS_Darklurker.jpg (2MB, 1493x881px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Darklurker.jpg
2MB, 1493x881px
There is no other.
>>
>>383087724
I beat Iudex and Oceiros on my first try
>>
>>383090518
Darklurker isn't hard, he's just fucking annoying to unlock.
>>
>>383087724
>already forgotten like half of these bosses

Where did it all go so wrong, /v/?
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px)
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>383090518
>tfw never heard of this guy until i was in ng +7 and he was too hard to beat
>>
>>383091035
>Hits you for roughly half your hp even with resistance rings
>With a massive AoE, often offscreen tracking projectile
>That you aren't guaranteed to dodge even at full sprint and roll unless it's perfect
>All this while dodging shit from a copy of him
>In a game that still didn't have the fluidity needed to do 2v1's well

Nah, he's the hardest. No other boss competes.
>>
Probably midir or orphan.
>>
>>383087724
Your mom.
>>
Phalanx
>>
File: Champion Gundyr.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Champion Gundyr.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>383087724
Not the most difficult but Champion Gundyr is badass as fuck
>>
>>383092361
I guess I got lucky then, I had a harder time unlocking the dumbass fight than I did actually fighting him. Once I was able to fight him it only took me two or three tries to figure out his patterns and kick his ass to the curb.
>>
I actually did beat champ on my first try and was confused because I never got to see his new moves
>>
>>383092876
It took me some 10-15. This was also the last boss in all of soulsborne I fought after crushing 3 and returning to replay the other titles.

Proportionally, this guy felt insane even compared to baby's first O&S fight, which mopped the floor with me many times.
>>
ludwig
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.