[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>418 players in game right now Holy fuck is Relic on suicide watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: DOW3.jpg (513KB, 1510x1099px) Image search: [Google]
DOW3.jpg
513KB, 1510x1099px
>418 players in game right now
Holy fuck is Relic on suicide watch?
>>
Is the game out? I can't even remember.
>>
it's out, it just sucks.
>>
File: Company_of_Heroes_2_cover.jpg (65KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Company_of_Heroes_2_cover.jpg
65KB, 300x425px
>2,704 in-game
feels good
>>
They were chasing after the moba audience not realizing that these people only care about the games they are already playing.
>>
>>383086679
>He doesn't know
DoW3 was originally meant to be a MOBA before Sega took over. THQ got that desperate.
>>
good, fuck them for what they did with this pile of trash. fans of the first dawn of war criticized the shit out of the second for not delivering the same kind of scale as the first, and what do they do? ignore everyone and try to steal the audience from another similar genre. its disgusting and im glad the game tanked, although im upset that we couldnt get another dow as good as the first.
>>
>>383086979
I imagine it was more like a board of directors telling the studio "Yeah, mobas are REALLY POPULAR right now, make it a moba."

The same sort of thing that did in C&C Not-To-Be-Enumerate.
>>
Every time I see this game mentioned I burst out with laughter.

I'm a big DoW fan too.
>>
>open beta weekend
>obvious trash to anyone who played
>RIP In Peace DoW III
>>
maybe next time instead of making an e-sports game, just make a game instead. blizzard is just as bad for that shit. the best e-sports games becames e-sports because of the community, not the developers saying so
>>
>>383086590
is coh2 better than it was on launch? is it playable online without any dlc?
>>
>>383087168
I don't even know why this game is a Warhammer game. It might as well be marching blocks with numbers floating above their heads given that the game is NOTHING like it's source material at all. I loved DoW because it was a fucking warhammer game. This game is dogshit on gameplay AND style.
>>
>>383086590
Is this shit fun to play alone or is the fun in online? Bought it eons ago and never even installed it.
>>
>>383087132
Nah, originally DoW3 was going to be a lot like 1, but THQ saw their reath coming so they scrapped that in favor of having Relic make a MOBA. It didn't take off in time so it went into an almost literal development hell. Sega brought it back but didn't want to be overtly bandwagoning so they slaved a crew into making the game serviceable.
>>
I read a post saying that the game is fixed and is actually good.
Were they lying?
>>
>>383087861
yes
>>
>>383087453
Never played it at launch, but right now it's fine.
>>383087567
Depends on the person I guess. If you could play Dawn of War offline you can play this offline.
>>
Why games with great trailers end up being so shit.
>>
File: 1449632932897.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1449632932897.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>383086590
>tfw i have over 1000 hours in this game

I know that's nothing compared to some of the autists on /v/ but fuck you I just can't stop rp'ing as the whermacht dang it
>>
>>383087103
but first dow is trash compared to 2nd desu
>>
>>383086137
Should add chaos and IG.
>>
>>383088236
Play operation barbarossa campaigns in open general :^)
>>
>>383088508
I haven't even finished the main campaign

All multi hombre
>>
>>383088204
Because they have to sell their shitty games somehow.
>>
>>383088675
You unlock lots of shit with the campaign.
>>
>>383088817
There is like more than 100 achievements mang how the fuck are you supposed to get them all
>>
File: Army Group Center.png (356KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Army Group Center.png
356KB, 1366x768px
>>383088675
Yeah, but seeing retinue forged into a cadre of utter badasses is pretty sweet too.
>>
File: Army Group Center 1.png (776KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Army Group Center 1.png
776KB, 1366x768px
>>383090164
lel wrong image
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.