[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literal dead game coming through https://youtu.be/pWOIkD74F-I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: WotLK.png (700KB, 1037x757px) Image search: [Google]
WotLK.png
700KB, 1037x757px
Literal dead game coming through

https://youtu.be/pWOIkD74F-I
>>
File: 9.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
play hearthstone
>>
>>383085709
>actual proper lifesteal

fucking finally
>>
>>383085709
>No catchy trailer song
Literally the only thing I look forward to from this game and they couldn't even get that right.
>>
File: IMG_1894.jpg (235KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1894.jpg
235KB, 1200x1200px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>383086516
it doesn't get anymore deader than this unless it was runescape chronicle. Duelyst needs a complete overhaul desu.
>>
>>383085709
>no death knight class

I don't know why I keep playing this game. Every time they come to a fork in the road, they always choose the direction that disappoints me. Instead of adding DKs to add some real spice to the game, they go with another expansion gimmick that will be completely ignored and never return again.
>>
>>383087583
how have you literally never heard of planeswalkers
>>
>>383087740
>Hero cards are going to show up again in future expansions

Inspire and Joust.
Experience says Elemental gimmick won't return in this expansion, nor will Adapt.
>>
A death knight class would mean they have to add more content forever. So they chose the laziest possible option instead and gave us shit that won't even be usable in a year.
>>
>>383088086
Takes 2 years for cards to rotate out
>>
>>383087583
Last expansion 2 of the 9 gimmick cards survived.
>>
>>383086339
>we havent had a creative thought in almost 10 years so we just turned the names even the hearthstone retards recognize into undead
theres no bigger cancer than blizzard, the cancer theyve spawned with hs and overwatch playerbases is unreal
>>
>>383087338
Runescape Chronicle was cool as hell. I didn't really get any of the references and none of the familiar maps looked familiar at all, but I haven't played for like 10 years. It was just such a cool idea for a board game, I'd really love to play something like it again.
>>
how does this fit into the lore though?
>>
>>383089738
HS doesn't follow lore. See: Ragnaros, Lightlord.
>>
>>383089738
HS is not lore-friendly, it's a mini-game that takes place within WarCraft itself, so it's a bunch of "for-fun" fluff, and there's nothing wrong with that,

However, it's still a bunch of P2W RNG bullshit.
>>
>>383089738
HS is literally a string of "What if" situations taken to a silly point.
See;
>Kel'thuzad is super hammy moustache twirling villain
>Rag and Nefarion arm wrestling
>All of the Explorer's League stuff
>Subsequently, all of Un'goro stuff
>Glorious idea that is Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
>>
>>383088982
Tri-class cards were the one thing I wanted to return in Un'goro.
>>
>>383085709
wtf is this video for real it got cringier and cringier as it went. I haven't played HS in forever but this sealed the deal on never touching it again
>>
>>383085709
>>383091890
you're right, 1:50 if you want to skip to the meat of the video
>>
>>383085709
who cares anymore

stopped playing two expansions ago
>>
Honestly I've been playing this alongside Shadowverse for awhile now and I'm finding it hard to log in lately without spending 50 bucks every expansion pack. I think I'm just going to stop, Shadowverse is way more generous. Or at least take a break for awhile.
>>
>>383092756

tbqh I really wish we had an actual good selection of online card games that weren't dead or a hearthstone clone. It's suffering liking CCG online games.
>>
>>383092756
you'll still be coming to farm gold tho right?
>>
>tfw never bought packs but only made 2-3 decks each expansion

at least they're actually making it worth it now in card packs by eliminating dupes and giving you 2 legendaries at least. I might buy 20
>>
>>383089738
HS dropped the Warcraft tag so it doesn't follow lore anymore, or is an alternative whatever
>>
>>383093852
it never attempted to follow lore

it was always a bunch of heroes playing cards in the innkeeps tavern
>>
>>383089174
It's the player avatars from the game getting transformed into death knights you dip
>>
>wow, look at our cool new gimmick!
>is a legendary, which means casual players (me) are never going to see it outside of those rng cards
>spend what few gold I have opening no legendaries
>get discouraged as every meta deck needs at least 5 of the new leggos to fucking function
>quit HS until next expansion
>>
>>383085709

damn fucking shame. would make an excellent WoW expansion. AU where the Scourge took over

admittedly got a chill when Jaina's voice got the DK tinge to it

gonna preorder as i like the cardback
>>
>>383094972
Good thing the legend drop rate is improving, and that you get a legend in the first ten packs of a set, AND you get a legend from beating the missions
>>
I-I want to rub Jaina's feet!
>>
File: how i play hearthstone.jpg (43KB, 780x466px) Image search: [Google]
how i play hearthstone.jpg
43KB, 780x466px
I play murloc shaman, quest warrior and miracle petal rogue. am i cancer?
>>
>>383095553
>damn fucking shame. would make an excellent WoW expansion. AU where the Orcs took over
No, it wouldn't
>>
>>383096765

would be better than the last two. hell, just them redoing the 'Arthas climbs the Frozen Throne' cutscene from TFT and putting it in game would make a better expansion
>>
> no new adventure

Fuck this
>>
>>383097646

there is an adventure. just don't think it gives away any cards
>>
>>383085709
I would have been on board if they had Arthas
>>
>>383097646
They're not doing adventures anymore.
>>383098118
You get one of the Hero cards after defeating the first boss and you get three packs I think for completing it all.
>>
File: TheyDoListen.png (62KB, 694x390px) Image search: [Google]
TheyDoListen.png
62KB, 694x390px
>>383098118
>>383098360
yup
>>
File: Untitled.png (591KB, 704x555px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
591KB, 704x555px
>>383096283
but theyre cold...
>>
>>383086339

can't wait to see death knight morgl and tyrande
>>
>>383101408
Dont think it works that way.
>>
oh look, more RNG cards, how exciting, can't wait to get destroyed by some stupid card that plays 20 random spells in a turn.
>>
>>383103956

sounds like someone got fucked over by Yogg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLlgxOo55IQ
>>
>>383085709
WHERE THE FUCK IS ARTHAS? T H E O N E T R U E K I N G???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why did they stop making adventures?
Less cards and the content is better since it adds a lot of replayability for when youre tired of ladder
>>
>>383104638
He's a card in the expansion, I think you get him for free at the end of the adventure
>>
>>383104737
They still are making adventures, they just aren't locking cards behind them anymore
They also didn't include one in ungoro for whatever reason
>>
>>383094972
If you buy 7 packs you will get guaranteed 2 legendary cards. 1 from prologue, 3 packs from completing the missions and with the 7 packs you buy you'll get the guaranteed legendary for the 10 packs.
>>
>>383086339
>Deathknight Jaina
>Next WoW expansion being revealed in months
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>383085709
So they REALLY REALLY aren't gonna add new classes to this shitfest are they? They really must not give a flying fuck about this game.
>>
>>383104898
Last adventure was karazhan, 3 next updates were just new cards (mean streets, ungoro and now this)
It really feels like theyre moving away from adventures
>>
>>383106485
Knights of the frozen throne will have an adventure, so will the next expac, and the rest after that, unless of course they just lied, which could easily happen, but this one definitely will have one.
>>
>>383106630
9 bosses is pretty fucking low
And when did they say future content will have similar adventures?
Theyre just doing this to try to bring back all the people leaving the game
On a side note how does ben brode not realize how fucking cringy and pedantic he is? Explains a lot about the direction of the game
>>
>>383108612
I think it was before ungoro was actually revealed, but they said they planned on scrapping adventures being smaller packs of cards in between expansions and just have 3 expacs a year, but bundle in a little adventure with no cards locked behind it, so it's the same amount of content. But for some reason they decided not to do it for the first expac in their new "system"
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.