[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: StarCraft64_SC1_Cover1.jpg (65KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
StarCraft64_SC1_Cover1.jpg
65KB, 640x439px
Why was this allowed?
>>
Wtf this actually existed?
>>
>>383079396
the only version of SC1 that I've played
>>
>>383079765
>BING
>BING
>WAHOO
>MY LIFE FOR AIUR
it was a different time
>>
I didn't know I could play Starcraft on my phone. Thanks OP
>>
>>383079920
was it really that different?
>>
>>383079765

How old are you, fag?
>>
>>383080102
Was the first Black Ops released on everything? or was it WaW that had weird ports to Wii/ps2/xbox/handheld? Weird times.
>>
>>383080171
>>
>>383080102
BING
BING
WAHO-
*BANG*
Mario was called for duty. Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>383079396
>>383079765
It actually wasn't that bad. It had a secret bonus level that PC didn't get and it was great for most people because not everyone could afford a PC.

I got it when it first came out when I was 13 and I played it up till I was 20 and I finally got a PC to play that version
>>
File: n64_command_conquer_p_hio51l.jpg (60KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
n64_command_conquer_p_hio51l.jpg
60KB, 620x430px
>>
>>383080909
This was also out on PS1. Dune2000 was also.
>>
>>383079765
Yes the N64 had games that weren't Mario or Zelda, faggot.
>>
>>383080570
Yeah, I had it for N64 and it wasn't too awful. You're not going to be able to play at a good level because of the controls, but beating the missions wasn't really hard to begin with.

IIRC, you had to have an expansion pack to play Broodwar and 2-player. Also, I think you were able to select more units than you could with PC.
>>
>>383081282
Yeah you can get 16 or 18 units at a time. Which it seems silly you can only get 12 at a time. When I went to play SC1 when it got updated it was really awkward trying to retrain myself to be able to only select a small handful of units when being use to playing modern RTS where you can select dozens or hundreds of units. In cossacks 3 you can control over 4,000 units without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>383080102
Yeah, Mario was in the training mission teaching you how to select units and place a refinery for Terran. I think it was Luigi that taught for Zerg missions. I don't remember who was for Protoss, but it might have either been Yoshi or Toadstool.

The only thing you had to get used to for Starcraft 64 was collecting coins when you destroyed buildings. Every 100 coins you collected you'd hear Mario say really loudly in the announcements (that all players could hear like Nuclear Launch Detected) "LET'S A-GO" and you'd get him as a hero unit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.