[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are PC Gamers so jealous of this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg (70KB, 256x325px) Image search: [Google]
Halo_3_final_boxshot.jpg
70KB, 256x325px
Why are PC Gamers so jealous of this game?
>>
idk considering you can play halo 3 multiplayer on PC
>>
Weird, considering they have this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgQYIJVHNI
>>
>>383076123
No blood?
>>
>>383075591
It is because halo is one of the best MP shooters
>>
>>383076387
There's some extra heroes addon made for the mod, so in some way, Caleb's in it.
>>
Because they missed it. Halo 3 is my favorite multiplayer game ever and no game will ever match that beautiful community combined with high school gaming nostalgia ever again. Forge, lone wolf, Beating the final level with 4 people LASO...team doubles, getting invited to random
Custom game parties where 16 strangers independently organized crazy games of fat kid, Michael Jackson, race maps, etc. it was the epitome of halo multiplayer and it will never come back. They killed it with reach and the ability to download any map any created at your fingertips. Custom games were no longer special, everyone had the downloads, and no one wanted to play anymore. Shot themselves in the foot hard if you ask me
>>
File: 1498763025045.png (29KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1498763025045.png
29KB, 557x605px
>>383075591
I just want 3, odst, and reach. the other shit can rot.
>>
>>383075591
Because they were too cheap and stupid to get a Xbox 360 back in 2007 for it.
>>
>>383075591
i have to resort to finishing the fight on youtube
>>
Fucking hell Halo 3 was good.
>>
>being jealous of a game we already have

https://eldewrito.com/
>>
what? everyone and their mom has played halo 1-3
>>
I bought a 360 last year just to play the Halo series. Any other good games on it? I'm not so much of a console gamer, I do play with a pad on PC for some titles and emulation.
>>
its just another never ever, i think they've gotten over it at this point
>>
>>383075591
Halo 3 is pretty good, but I would say it's anything to be jealous of.
>>
it had a dedicated, creative online community that usually only PC games get. the online multiplayer, despite being competitive, also had a casual, sandbox-lounge feel to it, which along with Forge helped developed a community.

amazing game. also had an awesome feature set. campaign, 2p splitscreen co-op, 4p split-screen competitive, 4p online co-op, LAN, online competitive, etc.

this was peak halo, even if I prefer halo1 in some ways.
>>
>>383075591
>false flagging sonyger tries to get xbros and pcfriends to shitpost against each other
>doesn't work
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>383082474
>B-b-b but Sony!

PCkuks are sad
>>
>>383077415
Did the golden age of online communities peak in 2007?
Runescape was in its prime around that time as well, and it had the best mmo community. Both Halo 3 and Runescape were extremely "comfy" games to play with friends and online strangers alike.
Never felt anything like it since.
>>
this game would benefit so much from a pc release. it would have been one of the greats of modding. 15k+ customs played on xbox.
>>
>>383085729
counter strike was pretty fucking comfy as well. cs 1.6, condition zero, and source were all pumping with big communities and mods coming out all the time

>>383085869
yep. just look at custom mod support for halo 1 PC
>>
>>383076123
>when we haz this
>a trailer for a doom mod a game from fucking 1992
i had never felt genuinely like throwing up at a 4chan post until i saw this post
that is the most reddit shit i have ever read holy fuck what is wrong with you
>>
It's retarded, because they already have Halo 2, which is better in every way but forge

>>383077415
2 had a better actual community in terms of customs, campaign, story, music, and MP
Reach, H2A, and especially Halo 5 all have much better forge's
>>
>>383086918
Halo 3's campaign shits on Halo 2, don't even try to make this an argument like you always TRY to do because it's fact.
>>
Because it was originally supposed to be on PC before Microsoft swooped in and stole it.
>>
>>383087145
but it's not
>>
>>383075591
>Current PC Gamer
It had the best custom game community of any other game it had really fun shooter gameplay and it should have been the end to the series.
>>
In case nobody has heard about it yet, installation 01 is set to be exactly what's needed, a few days ago the team got the legal "greenlight" from 343 and things are looking good.

https://installation01.org/
>>
>>383089786
but it is
>>
>>383080620
>unofficial br garbage
lol
>>
>>383075591
Halo 3 is literally free on PC now
>>
>>383094958
No it isn't, idiot. Unofficial trash is not Halo 3.
>>
>>383080982
Ninja Gaiden 2
I think BC might work with Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jet Set Radio Future, JSRF is cheap as fuck too
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.