[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got these games in a bargain bin which should I play first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: KoA-DDDA.jpg (332KB, 877x431px) Image search: [Google]
KoA-DDDA.jpg
332KB, 877x431px
got these games in a bargain bin
which should I play first?
>>
>>383073315
dragon's dogma

then you don't need to bother with amalur'
>>
>>383073315
d o g m a
o
g
m
a
>>
Dragon's Dogma is fun
>>
KoA if you want great combat. DD if you want to play a worse game
>>
>>383073357
fpbp
>>
>>383073657
(you)
>>
>>383073315
Amalur if you want to get bored in the first 5 minutes

Dragon's Dogma if you want to roll the dice and see if you're going to get bored in the first hour or play a GOTYAY game
>>
>>383073315
Hard choice.
If you play KoA first you'll get bored halfway through and drop it, in fact it will bore you so much you'll avoid RPGs for the next six months or so, so playing DD after KoA is a bad idea.
So let's say you play DD first and finish it. Once you start playing KoA, it will seem so shit in comparison, so you will drop it almost immediately, so playing DD first is a bad idea.
I would suggest you to skip KoA (like literally forget about it's in your library and never ever play it) and go for DD.
>>
Amalur

-bigger world
-better graphics
-average combat
-has a dodge button
-more lore

Dogma

-better combat
-you have 3 allies helping you

-better quest
>>
>>383073315
Both have great combat with it's own neat ideas. DD have climbing and pawn systems, KOA have fateshifting, destiny card systems and stealth(even thought it's simplistic). So, gameplay wise is hard to say.

Story wise KOA is waay better. Lore is more rich, tons of side quests with mini stories to tell and everything gets even better if you got the two expansion dlc. DD in this aspect can't compare with KOA.

Yeah, start with KOA.
>>
File: 1498880100766.jpg (40KB, 635x888px) Image search: [Google]
1498880100766.jpg
40KB, 635x888px
>>383074994
>-better graphics
>-more lore
>>
>>383073315
DD is jap so of course has loli crap and pedophilia if you're into that.

KOA has a more serious approach given its wester nature.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.