[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOONish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: DAsMdpGXgAAal_u.jpg large.jpg (355KB, 2048x849px) Image search: [Google]
DAsMdpGXgAAal_u.jpg large.jpg
355KB, 2048x849px
SOONish
>>
>Pirate Guy, Aragorn, Generic Elf Lady, Argonian ripoff, Triss.

High Fantasy is really fucking stagnant.
>>
>>383056114
>more sjw crap from white men hating "progressives"

no thanks
>>
>>383056114
I hope 4 player co-op isn't a clusterfuck
>>
>>383056535
So what do you suggest?
>>
>>383056114
That's a fucking sexy dwarf.
>>
>>383057150

dwarf waifu you can fuck. Fantasy games have a shitty habit of only letting you go for the elves.
>>
>>383056535
>Argonian ripoff
>Any red haired girl is Triss

lol fuck you.

Anyway, nobody is telling you to make your characters like a pirate guy or Aragorn. I don't think Divinity series is all that generic, they deviate from the expected high fantasy tropes quite a bit. The lizards are more like elves are traditionally for example (elitist, ancient race, cultural, magic, ...). Not many games have lizards in the first place.
>>
>>383058514
>only letting you go for the elves

That sucks lol, what games do that?
>>
>>383058514
>dwarf waifu you can fuck

Dragon Commander has you covered.
>>
File: 1355073543528.jpg (84KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1355073543528.jpg
84KB, 550x412px
>>383056925

The fuck? You're saying the European and Russian white men working on this hate white men and themselves, and this shows in the games...? I hate SJW, but I think I hate paranoid anti-SJW even more.
>>
>>383058514

In Dragoc Commander you could marry a girl of any race, including a haughty lizard and a creepy undead, and yes a dwarf. Since Romance is conformed in this game, I doubt they'll limit you to elves, they'd never do that.
>>
>>383058930
>You're saying the European and Russian white men working on this hate white men and themselves
the worst sjws are often white men that act like sjws because the think that this will help get them laid.
>and this shows in the games
yeah the story is full sjw and they even censored their original art because of sjws
>>
>>383059329
>yeah the story is full sjw and they even censored their original art because of sjws

source?
>>
>>383058930
it´s made by the very same people that said that your are a nazi if you disagree with gay marriage or climate change scam
>>
>>383059452
http://orogion.deviantart.com/journal/Save-the-Boob-plate-380891149
coming straight from one of the artists
>>
>>383059474
>climate change "scam"
>against gay marriage for some reason

wut
>>
>>383059608
>Fact is, there is a strong lobby going on out there which is holding a very aggressive campaign for women in the games industry. Despite that its root is very well hidden it is recruiting a lot of followers including some big names.

>The idea on itself is noble when you consider women should earn as much as men and should be treated as equal employees. And rightfully so they should be vigilant in their fight for a woman friendly work environment within the game industry.

>But truth is that things are really turning to the ridicule of it: wanting to censor the game and comic book industry by setting an example of what is accepted as female character art, and what is not. Condemning Red Sonia for being scantily clad, Mario for the "save the princess" cliché to even armor designs that feature curves for the breasts. To them these forms of "objectification" belong in the past and are considered part of the fantasy of a 'certain type of boys'. (*)

>What I think is even more a slap in the face of artists is the parade of charlatans behind it reinforcing this lobby and these statements by arguing game/comic art should be realistic and practical, not fashionable. Playing the realism card is totally out of place and absurd when discussing a fantasy setting. When saying that boob plates are unrealistic and a hazard to the wearer, then also fully commit to your stance that a full plate is a deathtrap in most fantasy environment and will get you nowhere.

This is all very reasonable, is this supposed to be SJW? Are you sure?
>>
>>383059608

What is wrong with people. Videogames should have never become this popular that these kinds of people have any influance.
>>
>>383059329
>story is full sjw
What the fuck? it was literally a generic fantasy story. And the art literally doesn't matter, considering it's the starting gear you replace right away.
>>
>>383060341
>muh it doens´t matter if sjws slowly destroy your hobby just avoid it
spotted the sjw
also the story is full of sjw elements
>>
>>383059608

Well, even if they were forced to change a promotional picture, that still doesn't make the content of the game sjw oriented. They just caved to the pressure of these lobbies and decided to be pragmatic/economical about this. It's ridiculous but not that big of a deal to change a promotional picture. Larian is one of the last studios I see forcing SJW shit in their games.
>>
>>383060468
>also the story is full of sjw elements
Prove it.
>>
>>383060519
not him but if they value the opinion of a bunch of men hating sjws more then that of their hardcore fans i don´t see why i should still support them
>>
>>383060468
>the story is full of sjw elements

like what
>>
>>383058514
You can in dragon commander, but the elf is best girl
>>
>>383056114

My biggest issue is that I can't make a qt character. I hope they fix it before release else I'll be mildly annoyed.
>>
File: bskxp.jpg (170KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
bskxp.jpg
170KB, 1440x900px
>>383061003
You mean the lizard is best girl. closely followed by skelly waifu
>>
>>383061310
Pragmatic elf beats them all, I'm afraid
She's among the most politically useful, isn't demanding and you don't need a flamethrower in order to have sex with her.
The only downside is pissing off the Elves, and who the fuck cares about them?
>>
File: healthywojak.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
healthywojak.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>383057053
>tfw those friends playing MOBAs won't invite you
>>
Can someone tell me about the older games. How do you rate them? Which ones are great/good/decent/weird/bad?
>>
File: 1499253484031.png (199KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
1499253484031.png
199KB, 500x586px
>>383061310
Skelly is best. Unless you Frankenstein her
>>
File: muh shit.jpg (111KB, 700x649px) Image search: [Google]
muh shit.jpg
111KB, 700x649px
>>383056535
>be artist/designer
>piece together things
>definitively didn't take those as model/template
>it's MY art I make and it's UNIQUE
Fuke this.
>>
>>383056535
Yeah, we need more bug and bird people. Hell, even a fucking gnoll would be interesting, considering they are never fucking used as anything but enemies.
>>
D:OS 2 will be like the first, a game you can't discuss on /v because each time you get the same two retards that derailed the thread. The one claiming it's not an rpg in comparison to BG and the one who think Larian is sjw despite them putting sexy female orcs in their games.
>>
>>383065905

> The one claiming it's not an rpg

Oh yeah, do you mean the guy who always barges in yelling how its a hack and slash etc. Yes I've noticed the threads on these games get heavily shit on by a couple of anoying shitposters. I mean its one thing to have an opinion, but it usually ruins the thread.
>>
>>383064275
I didn't play Divine Divinity or Beyond Divinity, but Divinity II is great. You can tell they didn't have the budget, but they had passion for it so you get some neat mechanics and writting.

Original Sin is fantastic in most aspects and had better budget.

Dragon Commander ran like shit for me so i only played a few minutes.
>>
>>383067556
>barges in yelling how its a hack and slash
>a hack and slash
what.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.