[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its ok when Japan does it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Shadowoftheshit.jpg (81KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowoftheshit.jpg
81KB, 640x905px
>Large empty open world
>Every Boss "fight" is a glorified QTE with little difficulty
>Its ok when Japan does it guys!
>>
Weak bait, sage
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
>19 characters
>14 are nonwhite
>>
>>383048978
honestly he's right, SotC is massively overrated, mostly because it was a technical marvel for the time as the actual gameplay is tripe.
>>
Most overrated game on /v/, you'll get no argument from me.
>>
OP is a faggot.
Avion best colossus.
>>
shadow of the colossus was always trash
>>
>>383048849
B-BUT ANON, IT'S ART
>>
>>383048849
thanks for confirming you have no clue what a QTE is. Puzzle would be a more accurate description, but then you might actually make the game sound good.
>>
What are your hopes for the remake?

I hope we get a couple more Colossi and more environments to explore off to the side.
>>
>>383051320
I also hope we get online multiplayer and new characters to play as
>>
>>383051320
I hope it won't be pretentious garbage like original
>>
>>383049481
But anon, that's not Phalanx
>>
>>383052070
t. /tv/ pleb
>>
>>383051320
i hope i can bang colossus'es ass' with exploding arrows,shit was fucking useless against them
>>
>>383048849
Yeah, no fuck off
>>
>Press X to win QTE boss fights in Uncharted
LOL MOVIEGAME HAHAHAHA SONIEKEKEROONIES AHAHAHAHAHAH
>Press X to win QTE boss fights in SOTC and Ico
Well hang on now it's art
>>
>>383052612
That's like saying both a smiling emoticon and the Mona Lisa are art.

Protip: They are not
>>
>>383052612
SotC and Ico are also exclusive to Sony consoles though?
>>
>>383053005
Protip: Yes they are. You don't define art.
>>
>>383053294
But Uncharted is't japanese you weeb. Also pc fatties can't emulate Uncharted.
>>
>>383053485
I didn't say anything about them being Japanese. Why would someone make fun of someone for liking a Sony exclusive and then praise two Sony exclusives? Your strawman doesn't really make sense.
>>
File: thinktato.png (22KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thinktato.png
22KB, 112x112px
>>383048849
>characterizing the fights as a QTE

I wonder if OP ever played the game.
>>
>>383052607
sony cuck SEETHING
>>
>>383053865
Of course he didnt. You know /v/ doesn't play video games.
>>
>>383054015
Bane?
>>
>>383048849
Now that's what I would call an empty world.
>>
>>383048849
It's supposed to be fucking barren wasteland. It's not marketed as a sandbox game. The whole gimmick is a game with just boss fights.

And Breath of the Wild is shit so it's not okay when Japan does it.
>>
>>383048849
It IS okay, because it's Japan. Get that through your fucking skull, you idiot. Glorious Japan can make no mistakes, unlike garbage Western trash that has empty open worlds and easy QTEs.
>>
It makes sense that its a large empty world though, its supposed to signify that you're a in a forbidden, dead land. It sets up the atmosphere for the game.

Its not a glorified QTE though, since you have control over your character 95% of the time. Each boss has a different moveset and pattern unique to it, as well as a arena/place it resides in.
>Difficultly
Play on hard with time mode and then complain about the difficulty, no one said you can only play SoTC one time on one difficulty.

The whole point of the game is to kill the colossi to save a girl, not fight hordes of monsters so it is fine when its done this way, the game doesn't trick you into thinking you're doing anything else, the first hour of the game basically tells you what you'll be doing for the next 10 or so.
>>
>>383053419
I do. I'm doing it right now, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.