[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the purpose of this item?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2766.png (94KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.png
94KB, 492x480px
what is the purpose of this item?
>>
Stop someone from riding your wheels and taking your draft
Use it to block an incoming projectile
Throw it on opponent in front of you without them being able to block it in any way
Drop it to deny opponent shortcuts or item blocks

Banana is most versatile item, OP. What the fuck are you smoking?
>>
niggers
>>
>>383047680
It makes sure your opponent HAS A ROTTEN DAY
>>
>>383047680
now watch and learn,
here's the deal
>>
>>383048006
Don't forget aerial sniping.
>>
in 64, it gives you a speed boost for some reason

and if you hold it behind you, the AI is drawn towards it like a magnet

its hilarious
>>
>>383048006
You forgot the best part, surpass someone while basically touching them and go in front of them
>>
>>383048006
>demy shortcuts
barely applicable on mount wario, my favorite stage
>>
>>383047680
I use it to block shells when I'm in first.
>>
>>383048791
>in 64, it gives you a speed boost for some reason
I don't think it does, the camera just zooms out a little so you can see behind you a little more.
>>
>>383048791
>in 64, it gives you a speed boost
Where did this meme come from?
Ive even heard normalfags spout this nonsense. It just zooms the camera out, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>383047680
To kill the Donkey Kong
>>
>>383049504
Calm down
>>
>>383048006
>he fell for the "bananas are good" meme
they're as good as a golden mushroom on snes rainbow road
>>
>>383052140
>I have no idea what I'm talking about and no arguments against someone's points
>I know! I'll call it a meme!

See you at the foot of Mount Wario doofus
>>
>>383052648
mount wario is the place where bananas mean the least
if you had a brain youd know that
>>
>>383047680
Piss of the autists in this thread.
In other words, B88
>>
>>383053354
>banana's mean the least!

wait till you get airsniped and wawawawa down the mountain you sillybum
I'll make you eat my snow
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.