[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battlefield 1 DLC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: TheyShallNotPass.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheyShallNotPass.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Now that the dust has settled, why was They Shall Not Pass such shit?
>>
it wasn't, maps were really fun for the most part, frontlines is a fun mode, and nivelle nights is a really nice map we get between TSNP and in the name of the tsar
>>
>>383043179
they also added a LMG that kills quicker than a pistol
>>
I bought the first dlc and that was a waste of money, why would i buy this one?
>>
>>383043321
it's the first dlc
>>
Because French men are total pussies. Honestly would rather play as those fucking russian babushkas and that is saying something
>>
>>383043321
this is the first DLC you tard
>>
>>383043321
>lying on /v/
>>
>>383043418
any map comparable with san quentin's scarr aka only decent map in the game?
>>
>>383042818
It was good, but it took way too long to release.

Gunna be the same shit with the Russian DLC.
>>
>>383043179
>maps were really fun for the most part
I found them fresh at first, but really only enjoy Verdun Heights. They seem smaller, less vehicles and Nivelle nights is just a giant flank orgy.

Forget that the French being DLC is a joke anyways.

Frontlines is fun, I hope they bring back an option to have the games last an unlimited amount of time. Also, keep adding it to original maps if possible. It's a blast on Argonne and Amiens.
>>
>>383042818
i never played Battlefield 1 without the DLC.
but that Bunker map that basicallly is all indoors is fucking terrible
the other maps are fine
>>
>>383043551
I even played the betas, you meme too much brah
>>
>>383043770
>replying to me
>>
>>383043663
unfortunately those types of maps are pretty much mainstays in modern battlefield.

Operation Metro was very very popular in BF3 and BF4, and operation locker was very popular in BF4
>>
>>383043663
yeah, if you are going to make a close quarters indoor map they needed to take a page from the map Metro

>>383043653
I agree it took too long to release. I think the Russian maps will be 10x better than the French because they said they will be larger, aka more vehicles and better conquest rounds I hope
>>
>>383043839
There is literally nothing wrong with an infantry based map

Battlefield gunplay is good.
>>
>>383043839
>>383043974
the reason i dislike it is that it's in the conquest rotation.
when i queue for conquest i expect a larger map with vehicles.
>>
I hope they mess with the Conquest tickets so comebacks are more prevalent. Any lead that reaches 100 or any lead above 50 when both teams are over 800 are pretty much always over.

Take elite classes out of TDM

Hopefully we see a Horse superiority game mode
>>
>>383043552
they're some but it's really not the same
and didn't play much in conquest on them just doing operation
but rupture is nice and i like verdun but they're not as composed as st quentin
>>
>>383042818

Glad I don't buy EA crap.

From what I can see they didn't even explore the tip of what WW1 France offered in term of weapon variety. Couldn't even be bothered to put a Ruby or a Berthier, let alone semi auto French guns that aren't a fucking Chauchat.

EA and Dice are such a joke. What's new...
>>
>>383043974
verdun is very different and infantry based too
>>
>>383042818
There weren't any German or Russian LGBT soldiers.
>>
>>383042818
Most of the maps are shit especially with gamemodes like Conquest and Operations. Playing Frontlines on Verdun Heights is the only thing I enjoyed.
The new weapons are good as usual, just like in previous DLC Battlefield games.
>>
The DLC was decent but held back like most first dlc map packs for DICE games. It always seems like the first dlc maps they release for their games are tests compared to the content that comes out afterwards
>>
>>383043974
When did i say there was a problem with infantry based maps? Pearl Market is one of my favorite maps
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.