[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you like and hate about it? I think there should be a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Stalker-Call-of-Chernobyl-01[1].png (191KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker-Call-of-Chernobyl-01[1].png
191KB, 460x215px
What do you like and hate about it?
I think there should be a wider selection of suits to wear.
>>
What ever happened to the Stalker MMO? Did it go the way of Huxley?
>>
>>383032792
>Stalker MMO
I have never heard of this.
>>
I hate the fact you can't have a stalker thread without modfags pouring out of every crevice, nook, and cranny to have their pathetic and embarrassing epeen waving contests about whos mod list gets them off the fastest.

Seriously, you can't make a single stalker thread without it erupting into modfag garbage. I got sick of that shit years ago and people STILL do it.

I miss the fucking greentext stalker threads.
>>
>like
The fact that it gives me complete freedom to get stalking.
>hate
The fact that Fagzy was involved.
>>
>>383032895

Survivarium. Made by a different developer with a handful of former GSC employees.
>>
>>383032524
Personally I'm not a fan of complete sandboxes without an objective.
But that's the point of the mod and it does a good job in doing this.
>>
>>383033393
Oh yes, i have heard of that, is it decent?
>>
>>383033393
There was a real Stalker MMO, it was crap, people (Russians) still play it.
>>
>>383033131
well vanilla Stalker is pretty bad so that's to be expected
>>
Lack of Clear Sky spawns

>Swamp 24/7
>>
>>383033761
I do feel that they should add fast travel to some areas in the game.
>>
Is Call of Misery the best mod? If not which one is?
>>
>>383033643
5 or so years later and still nothing about free play. It's a generic f2p multiplayer shooter.
>>
>>383034132
What a shame.
>>
>>383034083
I have yet to touch call of misery. I understand that some people don't like it, but it does add some nice benefits for muh immersion, and for general difficulty. Any of the other points related to hardcore ai can be changed using notepad anyway.
>>
I like the atmosphere the most, despite being a buzzword, no game comes close to creating the same beautiful yet dreadful atmosphere of Stalker.

The thing I hate the most is at times suicidal AI and infinite amount of new glitches every time you play.
>>
>>383033131
that's because no one fucking plays unmodded Stalker.
>>
Haven't played Coc for ages, is it still getting updated?
>>
>>383035080
Fuck you.
>>
>>383032524
I just wanted like 10g more weight to comfortably carry a second rifle instead of dropping food supplies every time I picked up ammo.
>>
>>383035080
Never modded a single thing bitch, played each one 2-3 times.
>>
>>383035362
Last patch uploaded was in December last year.
>>383035502
You don't need to carry so many things anon. Traders don't even buy broken weapons anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.