[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it? Ultimate edition $4 on steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: hm.jpg (127KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
127KB, 460x215px
How is it?

Ultimate edition $4 on steam
>>
>>383031954
Fun, but gets repetitive fast.
>>
>>383031954
It's literally on a free weekend, senpai.
>>
>>383031954
Its assassians creed reskin.
>>
It's definitely worth at least that $4.
>>
>>383032170
Also gets easy as shit pretty fast. And there are no difficulty options.
>>
>>383031954
I fucking loved it. It felt so nice, when fighting enemies. You can do a lot of creative things in it.
I loved the army shit, I loved the nemesis system.
>>
Would you buy my bottled fart if it was only $4?
>>
It's not faithful to the source material at all, but it's a great PC port, plays well, very fun despite being shallow. If you like goofy orcs go for it.
>>
It's free for the weekend.
>>
>>383032408
depends how good the bottle and the fart is.
>>
You won't remember it 50 years from now, but it's fun. Can't go wrong with fun for four dollary doos.
>>
>>383032758
They can't possibly be worse than this game. So how about it?
>>
>>383032856
>never played game
>shit on it

never change, faggot.
>>
>game starts fun as fuck as you learn how the Nemesis system works and how it builds interesting little procedural storylines
>then you get the mind control power that flushes all that down the toilet since you don't kill any captains anymore and the system grinds to a halt
>>
>>383031954
It's also free to try, so just try it out for yourself.
>>
>>383032926
Wait what? Are you having trouble following a simple conversation? Is it the heat or are you just not that bright? OP didn't play the game. I did. That's why I can tell him and everyone else with confidence that a bottled fart is without a doubt better.
>>
>>383031954
I bought it for $10, had fun with it. It's pretty much Assassin's Creed in Mordor. The final boss is a QTE. For $4 it's a steal
>>
Really fun, it's a cool mix between AC and Arkham. Nemesis system is an amazing innovation but many ablities are broken as fuck, making it really easy, but some Nemesis(es?) can push your shit in if the get promoted too much. If you're a litfag, though, it can bum you out, it's essentially a LOTR fan fiction with a LOT of liberties taken on the lore.
>>
>>383032324
I think the problem is you have to be a bad player to really make the game shine due to Nemesis system. Either that or go out of your way to advance time at Forges. It's great to get a nemesis of your own, though.
>>
>>383033924
>litfag
/lit/ hates genre fiction and popular things, they only read masturbatory philososhit
>>
>>383034180
/lit/ is hardly /v/'s counterpart with books in the first place, though. it would be if all /v/ talked about were pretentious one-man indie games and dwarf fortress/aurora.
>>
File: Damn, dead again..jpg (59KB, 551x555px) Image search: [Google]
Damn, dead again..jpg
59KB, 551x555px
>>383031954
Buy it and try it, if you do NOT like it, literally get a refund

$4 man, not much.

>mfw brain magic

I don't know why, but every time an orc says "brain magic" I start laughing. Stupid fucking orcs.

And these are supposed to be the most dangerous types of orc: Uruk-hai, then again Talion isn't normal by human standards anyway, since he can't die off anymore.
>>
bought this game before steam sale ends. and refunded it because i bought the vanilla version, i want the one with dlc included. they refunded me today with the full price not the sale price.

??
>>
Sequel wishlist:
-Difficulty option
-Running away and climbing stuff not being god mode
-Branding not ruining the Nemesis system by making everyone your allies, I would remove it completely and focus on KILLING orcs and not befriending them but the trailer already showed they are expanding Branding so fuck that
-Make the game progressively harder instead of easier
>>
>>383035363
eh, it looks like it goes somewhat in that direction. The dev streams maybe make it look harder than it is.
>>
it was $2.50 last year. don't get jiffed.
>>
>>383038219
It's not that much anymore though. Do you feel that people should wait months or possibly years for them to do another -95% sale, in an attempt to save a dollar and a half? Even if the current price isn't as cheap as the lowest price it's gone, it doesn't seem high enough to feel like a ripoff.
>>
>>383031954
$4 is perfect price
>>
>>383031954

invest that four dollars in the stock market senpai not on a shitty game that isnt even worth a pirate

desu all videogames are kind of shitty to me now i don't know what im even doing here
>>
>>383040138
no people should pirate and then buy it at the cheapest when they can.
>>
>>383034540
they are uruks, not uruk hai
>>
>>383031954
I don't understand the rune pre-order dlc that they included with he GOTY.
Do people actually like p2w shit included in their single player games?
>>
Save those 4$ for Fallout 4.
>>
>>383042246
It's pretty retarded but I think you can disable DLCs or just ignore the runes.
>>
File: pled.jpg (116KB, 803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pled.jpg
116KB, 803x1024px
Don't want to make a new thread so I'll post here. I just bought Stalker:SoC from steam and was wondering if there were any unofficial patches or mods that were essential for a good run?
>>
>>383043783
bump. anyone?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.