[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See that dungeon? You can go there.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: vahmedoh.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vahmedoh.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
See that dungeon? You can go there.
>>
>>383020029
>does glitch
>goes to area early
>gets angry when the area doesn't work
>>
>>383020257
/thread
>>
Contact me when you do something any other game hasn't done yet. You're still shit and overrated I'm sorry fucktendo manchildren weeb twats, Nintendo isn't gonna get my money from 2012 games, Mario garbage or squid hentai.
>>
>>383020819
>Contact me when you do something any other game hasn't done yet.
how is anyone even supposed to know then
>>
>>383020819

Stay mad cumboy ;)
>>
>>383020257
I can see your point, but the game was sold under the idea that it let you play however you wanted. and while most of the game can be tackled however the players wish to the main missions have to be done in a very specific way.
>>
>>383020819
>shitposting like this
Desperate.
>>
>>383021087
Exactly.
>>
File: 1302379256406.gif (479KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
1302379256406.gif
479KB, 300x274px
Miles wide

Puddle deep
>>
>>383021087
It should normally be IMPOSSIBLE to get there unless you glitch it though.

I mean from a story perspective you wouldn't be able to get there anyways as it has a shield around it and part of the main quest is to disable it...

(Same for it's Anti-Air guns).
>>
>>383021087
Wow, what a nightmare.
>>
I didn't play this, plan to at some point when it can be emulated on a toaster or the Switch has an appropriate price

But I remember hearing about how you could go kill the big bad right away, that it was possible, and I understood that you were pretty much free to do things in whatever order, maybe divided by chapters or something to keep things a bit consistent with the cutscenes.

So this means you can't do it at all? Does the game tell you where to go all the time as well?
>>
>>383022369
No, you aren't even supposed to get to that dungeon yet, dungeon quests are linear and heavily rely on interacting with its respective race as in Rito, Gerudo, Goron and Zora.
>>
>>383022369
The only thing it actually forces you to do is complete the tutorial plateau area. After that you can run straight to the final boss if you can survive along the way.

You can do the dungeons in any order, only do one or two, or skip them entirely.

After the initial tutorial area the game doesn't force you to do anything and it's completely open.
>>
>>383022369
no, you can absolutely go fight ganon from the start and skip all of the devine beasts. its just near impossible to do early because of all the guardians and black/silver enemies, among other things
>>
>>383020257
So glitches are ok when they allow you to win puzzles in unthinkable ways but not ok when developers don't take the player's freedom into consideration
>>
>>383021087
You can't reach that place without using glitchs.
>Why can't i reach the sun?
>>
>>383023164
Are you this much of a fucking retard?
>>
>>383023423
Are YOU?
>>
>>383023558
No, because I'm not making a false equivalence between skipping a fucking puzzle and getting to the top of the skyline using glitches.
>>
>>383021087
I don't know what kind of glitch he exploited, but it's obvious the area isn't functional as there are no turrets or anything.
>>
>>383023664
>Getting on a Divine Beast
>A puzzle
>>
>>383023053
I almost beat Calamity Ganon with 5 hearts.

I was so fucking weak used all my food, and broke quite a few weapons but I almost did it. Then he one shotted me on the halfway point of his last electric phase. It would have been ok if those faggot guardians didn't make me use my only fairy on the way there.
All I wanted to do was explore the castle and then all of the sudden, boss fight. Going in there blind was an experience
>>
>>383023905
So you are this much of a fucking retard, good to know.
>>
>>383024443
>He thinks it's one person shitting on his retarded ass.
>>
>>383024968
>he pretends to be different people to save face
Only on four chan dot org
>>
>>383025117
The IP counter went up when I posted >>383023905
>>
>>383025262
>I can post from my phone as well guys ;)
>>
>>383025489
>I can just shitpost to save face
>>
>>383021409
cheddar and swiss cheese arent even the same color, flavor, or anything. walt disney is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>383020257
Leaving glitches aside, beasts are treated as separate areas.
You drop down from the water elephant, you die, even if you could glide or swim easily.
>>
>>383025779
>i require utmost realism from retarded jokes that existed decades before i was even born
anon...
>>
>>383021087
EVERYONE WRITE IN THE CHAT ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.