[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game's plot is dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 20

File: arkham knight.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
arkham knight.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Why didn't Jason Todd get up on public broadcast to reveal the secret identities of Batman and all of his associates immediately after Batman stopped Scarecrow's plan at Ace Chemicals?

Why did half of Jason's militia not have guns? Aren't they a professional army? I can see why random thugs would be unarmed because they're just scavenging whatever weapons they can find, but having groups of 50+ militiamen without a firearm between them breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Why didn't Jason detonate his giga-bombs as soon as Batman started disarming them throughout the city?

Why did Jason use unmanned tanks in the first place? He must have known that if there were actually people inside those vehicles, Batman's no-kill rule would make neutralizing them much harder since he wouldn't be able to just blow them the fuck up.

Why did the game just forget about the entire Jason Todd plot after the big not-reveal of his identity? There was absolutely no closure on this.

What the fuck was going on in the 100% completion ending? Who was the Nightmare version of Batman? If it was actually Batman being super-Batman, why haven't any of his remaining associates found out about him, since he's obviously using dangerous shit like Fear Toxin?

Why was Deathstroke a tank battle instead of a real fight?

I have many questions.
>>
>>383013652
Is this game good?
>>
>This game's plot is dumb
whoa shit, you cracked the case boyo

>>383013739
Mechanic wise, yeah, but the plot and their hardon for batmobile sorta ruined it
>>
>>383013739
like >>383013821 says, mechanics-wise, it's the height of the series. However, they construct some pretty contrived scenarios to get the Batmobile in situations where it probably shouldn't be, and the story is phoned in in places.
>>
>>383013821
Batmobile was fun though
>>
>>383013652
Half of it was game design and not related to logic.
Why didn't they all have guns?
A: Batman had to beat them up to carry the dual gameplay idea.
Why didn't the bombs go off right when Batman started fucking with them?
A: so you, the player, would have something to do.
Why weren't they manned thanks?
A: the batmobile had to blow something up and Batman has a no kill flaw so they were unmanned
Etc
Etc
>>
>>383014309
Game design and logic are only mutually exclusive if you're lazy. It is almost always possible to come up with workarounds. For example:

>Why didn't the militia have guns?
>A: Intercept dialogue between Arkham Knight bitching to Scarecrow about how they're too poor to fully supply their men and how Scarecrow isn't delivering the promised funds

>What if the tanks were manned?
>Batman's tank fires rounds deliver EMP shocks that render vehicles DOA while keeping the occupants alive
>>
>>383013652
>Who was the Nightmare version of Batman?
Azrael
>>
>>383014151
It's fun, but isn't that deep to carry the whole gameplay and more than half of the game is dedicated for batmobile.
>>
>>383015183
But what if you picked the "send Azrael to jail" end of his questline? And what would Batman be doing in his "retirement" if not fighting crime on his own or supplying his proteges?
>>
>>383013739
yea

Asylum and City are better tho
>>
>>383015602
>But what if you picked the "send Azrael to jail" end of his questline?
>implying jail works
joker
>>
>>383015959
That's not the point, if you do the bad end of his quest he vows to burn Gotham down, not to become Batman's successor. Also I thought that Robin was supposed to be Batman's successor
>>
>>383015183
>>383015959
IIRC the city was literally consumed by fear gas

could just be some long term effects from overexposure
>>
>>383015670
What about Origins?
>>
>>383016406
It was made by a different studio so the writing isn't all there, if you want more batman it's okay
>>
Rocksteady-produced Batman Beyond game when?
>>
>>383016585
NEVER

Why would anything good ever happen
>>
>>383013652
The only reason I even liked this game was because of the scarecrow plot and the joker closure plot. The whole Jason Todd shit is forgettable because it was done so badly imo. I started skipping this game whenever I go back to replay these and instead just do asylum city and origins. The batmobile stuff was cool at first then th novelty wears off really quick.

I will say the intro always makes me want a first person horror themed Gotham game where you're just a beat cop experiencing Gotham streets by night without being able to do all the cool shit Batman can do. It'd be perfect spiritual successor to condemned.
>>
>>383013652
>he plays Arkham for the story
>>
>>383016585
They managed to fuck up the BB suit between City and Knight. I wouldn't trust them with it.

>>383017229
The TellTale series was a perfect chance to be a detective trying to figure out what/who the fuck this "Bat-man" thing the petty criminals keep going on about.
>>
>>383017229
To be honest Scarecrow should have been KO'd at Ace Chemicals, with the rest of the game being spent trying to take down the AK while battling the fear toxin-induced Joker hallucinations. The big conflict of the game was Todd threatening Batman's family and Batman's shit relationship with them, Scarecrow's continued involvement after being a vehicle to get the Joker in Batman's head was unwarranted.
>>
Didn't give a fuck about none of that stuff. I was too impressed by the graphics and being able to play a pretty looking next gen game on the PS4.

My only main head-scratching thing is if Ivy will be "born again" and be a child in the next game since she sacrificed herself in this one.
>>
>>383017229
Imagine a first-person survival horror game where you have to be a villain's henchman who's job it is to stand guard and protect something important from Batman.
>>
>>383017628
There won't be another game

Or atleast if there is it will be done by WB's internal studio and be a reboot
>>
>>383013652
Does this still run like absolute ass on the pc?
>>
>>383017518
I genuinely thought that's what it was, like a wolf among us type story. I don't know why they did a Batman plot, that shit sucked.

>>383017575
Yeah, you're prolly right. I was just super detached from AK stuff cuz I knew who it was instantly and then once he gets no closure after you do all the shit to trudge that story along I was like fuck this shit, just give me more joker and scarecrow then. I genuinely wish this game had just gone in a different direction altogether.

>>383017710
Kek, it'd be cool but that shit would end at level one when Batman blow your kneecap out
>>
>>383013652
The game's plot is shit because the narrative was concluded as of city, this game is literally "Arkham 3: The Search for More Money"
>>
>>383013739
If you enjoyed the previous Arkham go ahead
I love the double takedown approach

Gordon is best character in Arkham Knight
>>
>>383017518
Can you believe that people on the street are unironically saying that "the Batman" is Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>383018824
>the Batman
It's just some nutter with big ears wearing black.
>>
>>383013739
>>383013821
>>383014056
I personally think that City and Knight are roughly equal, AKA 10/10. What Knight sacrifices in City's perfect story it earns back with fantastic gameplay.

I actually liked the Batmobile until the last Act of the game where it became very clear it was being used as a crutch to avoid designing more interesting encounters.
As for the rest of the game, it's a serious fucking shame that it took the ENTIRE FRANCHISE to finally make most of Batman's takedowns silent. It's one of my favorite games and I would recommend anyone play it.
>>
The writing sucked because they got rid of the original writer. You know, the guy that wrote Batman TAS episodes? The guy that made Arkham Asylum/City feel like long TAS episodes instead of a shit Hollywood-wannabe script?
>>
>>383018324
>Scarecrow is thrown in jail and his master plan foiled
>Batman is talking with Gordon when Arkham Knight comes on screen
>says that he knows who Batman is, but Scarecrow had wanted to save the reveal for some special moment to make Batman afraid or something
>But Scarecrow's no longer in charge
>Arkham Knight reveals his identity as Jason Todd to give his claim legitimacy, and then goes on to reveal the identities of the entire Batfamily, which he claims is the most effective way to make Batman suffer
>declares that all of Gotham's underworld is under his militia's protection, and gives them the command to hunt down Batman, his friends, and all their loved ones while they tear up the city to keep Batman distracted
>rest of the entire game is fighting off the rogues gallery as they try to kill Batman's friends and family, while keeping the city safe
>plus Joker mindfucking
This was how I expected things to go as soon as I stopped Scarecrow only 1/5 of the way in, and I was disappointed
>>
>>383019401
>City's perfect story
Nani???
>>
Picked it up in the sale with the season pass. Anyone who paid full price for any or all of that DLC got ripped off.
Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Nightwing, and Robin packs are all the same; couple of predator rooms and a couple of fights.
Batgirl story was half hour of play time including the shitty collectables.
Mad Hatter, League of Shadows, Mr Freeze, and Killer Croc DLCs were alright but they felt like they were just cut from the main game and should've been in it from day 1.
>>
>>383019587
Writers get no respect in the vidya industry, it's probably for the best for him. Imagine wasting whatever talent you have writing some cool shit and having that shit completely hacked up to be forced to fit some abomination with very specific gameplay mechanics holding back what you can do with the story.

I should stop bitching and just go read a book or some shit.
>>
>>383019587
Paul Dini all the way
Loved the Arkham City story
>>
>>383020845
Hence you never buy a game on day 1
Wait for a year, play something else then grab the full game with DLC and every custom shit bundled together.
I'll do the same for witcher 3 on xmas or next year
>>
>>383020845
>look up on youtube the Catwoman dlc
>"FULL DLC WALKTHROUGH"
>video length: 10 minutes
>DLC price: 5 dollars
I had a feeling that they would do this, but I didn't realize how bad it was
>>
File: IMG_5844.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5844.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
Get bent, Batman
I'm totally better then you, that's why I'm throwing shitty looks at you
>>
>>383021085
Arkham City is among the top 3 Batman stories ever written, in any medium. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>383013652
The whole Scarecrow threatening to blow up the poison bomb is so stupid. He gave everyone time to evacuate so the only casualties were his own men and a few cops.

Um, what?
>>
Does letting R'as al Ghul die in Arkham Knight break Batman's character?
>>
>>383013652
Deathstroke's fight was fucking shit. One of the only people who can stand toe-to-toe with Batman and they put him in a fucking tank!!
>>
>>383013652
All of these are valid questions except the gun one. Almost every militia dude in the game has a gun, mainly at checkpoints. It's just that Batman has gadgets that disable them at this point of the game so they're near useless.
>>
>>383021556
Yeah they're well shit. I played through the base game on release so this time I did all the Arkham Episodes first this time.
The only reason the Catwoman one takes so long is the last fight is a bit of a bitch with the fighting area getting tiny and her having no multiple ground takedown.
>>
>>383022593
The bomb was so big that evacuating the city wouldn't have saved anyone, the fear gas gloud would have covered the whole eastern seaboard. He gave the warning to induce panic (which was his gimmick) and to give the AK's militia the space to move in, since their job was to provide enough military hardware/manpower to actually kill Batman.

Also, what state is Gotham supposed to be located in?
>>
>>383022781
There's huge fights with militiaguys on the airships where none of them have guns
>>
>>383022764
>beat his shitty tank and he leaps out
>finally a decent boss figh-
>Batman's putting him into the Batmobile and that's that
Every single boss fight in this game is Dropping the Ball 101.
>>
>>383022937
It was based on New York but I don't think there's a set location
>>
>>383023237
I was preparing for the Origins rematch...

Take him away boys.
>>
>>383013739
its really fucking gay that the game doesn't begin until you complete it and start New Game + as an actually effective, properly equipped version of Batman
>>
>>383023548
One of my favourite parts of NG+ is when Riddler hides in the basement acting all smug and shit so you just hit the button and bring him back immediately.
>>
>>383024217
Riddler questline was one of the best parts of Arkham Knight. Great banter between everyone involved
>>
>>383014056
>however, they construct some pretty contrived scenarios to get the Batmobile in situations where it probably shouldn't be

Including a spare one appearing right after the last one gets destroyed despite Fox saying that it's a one of a kind.
>>
>>383024217
Wait does NG+ actually change anything in Knight? I assumed it was just like the others where it made the game hard mode but you got to keep your upgrades.
>>
What ended up happening to Harley Quinn in the Arkhamverse? Her only mention in AK is a prequel, they don't ever give her ultimate fate like they did for the rest of the villains.
>>
File: 96c.jpg (20KB, 552x653px) Image search: [Google]
96c.jpg
20KB, 552x653px
>Get spoiled on the identity of the Arkham Knight here on release week.
>"Talia Al-ghoul is The Arkham Knight"
>"She wanted to get revenge for her father."
> Pissed that some faggot spoiled that.
> Play it months later.
> Game hints that it's todd and couldn't help but be proud for RS to go such length to trick me.
> It actually was Todd all along.
>mfw I got a double plot twist.
>>
>>383025080
>I'm not buying your game, Todd
>>

>Hush sidequest painfully set up in City
>Bruce Wayne gets exposed to the whole world as Batman in the end of Knight
>doesn't use Hush as scapegoat and instead his whole sidequest gets concluded in a few minutes and has absolutely no relevance to the plot
>>
File: 1498361771623.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498361771623.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>383013739
I bought it for the harley ass
>>
File: 041r.jpg (267KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
041r.jpg
267KB, 1920x1080px
>FIGHT ME BATMAN
>IM GONNA KILL YOU BATMAN
>LETS END THIS NOW OLD MAN
>FIGHT ME COWARD
>>
>>383025341
Bruce Wayne would probably just plead guilty anyways.
>Hush goes to jail for being Batman
>Batman is still out there, doing things while Hush is in prison
>"hmm maybe we got the wrong Bruce Wayne the first time around"
>>
>>383025080
I knew it during Arkham City when you find out who is the identity theft killer
>>
>>383017919
Werks on my machine. The patch probably fixed a lot of things.
>>
>Robin marries Barbara at the end of the game
Can she still feel sex, despite the paralysis?
>>
File: 1495230862661.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495230862661.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
https://mega.nz/#F!02Zzga7B!xOr0MLqy_5Zss2PXaGnNCw
>>
>>383025727
nah batman would just go, look guys the bruce wayne batman is this plastic surgeon i'm the real batman
>>
>>383024804
As far as I remember it's the same as the others. Tougher enemies earlier on. Keep all your upgrades. Enemies do more damage. No counter icons.

But in Knight once you beat the Riddler's challenges he escapes into the basement of the orphanage and only comes up when you've collected all 243 trophies/riddles/breakables. On NG+ you keep your progress on that so if you've already collected them all you can initiate the fight immediately which makes Riddler look a tit.
>>
>>383019862
it hav jok man it best stori I like jok manm
>>
>>383026754
Oh sweet, doing all those Riddler challenges again would've been a fucking joke. I wish they hadn't completely abandoned the Asylum/City style riddles because those were actually kinda fun to figure out sometimes. Driving a car real fast through a sewer isn't really an intellectually challenging task.
>>
File: arkham knight poison ivy.jpg (182KB, 1204x664px) Image search: [Google]
arkham knight poison ivy.jpg
182KB, 1204x664px
What went wrong?
>>
I can answer the first question.
It's because Jason still loved the bat family and the only one he was pissed at was Bruce. He didn't reveal his identity because he wanted to break him and then kill him
>>
>>383027332
But threatening his family is literally the only way to break Batman, and the only practical way to do that is to reveal their identities
>>
>>383027449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzejbyLozq8
>>
>cut the Jason Todd bullshit, maybe keep the build up as a red herring
>take out all of the Joker scenes
>Batman confronts AK at the end
>boss fight happens
>Batman beats AK
>unmasks him
>"Did you miss me, Bats?"
>it's fucking Joker
>not really though
>there was never an arkham knight, just bruce fighting his fears since the very beginning
>fears of getting old
>being obsolete
>fear that killing is the right thing to do
>that killing joker was the right thing to do
>bruce still doesn't realize he's fake, is still reeling
>there is a crash from overhead
>the more arkham knights drop from the ceiling
>the perspective switches
>it's actually Robin, Nightwing, and Catwoman
>bruce can't tell it's them
>he takes a fighting stance
>final boss:Batman
>objective:survive
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 602x339px
Red Hood bump
>>
>>383028695
That sounds way cheesier than how the actual game handled Joker
>>
More importantly, why was Robin a skinhead and Nightwing an emo kid?
>>
File: harley blowjob.gif (225KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
harley blowjob.gif
225KB, 500x526px
>>383013652
It's capeshit, of course it's dumb. AA and AC also have dumb fucking stories too.
>>
File: adzyQ.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adzyQ.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>383019587
Wow, this explains so much. No wonder I found the story in Knight to be awful as fuck. Then again, I didn't much like the ending to City.

Batman carried out the wrong person
>>
>>383029412
Talia was a bitch and a rapist
>>
>>383029412
She was sacrificed so we wouldn't have to deal with Damian
>>
>>383029502
>not wanting a tsundere waifu who spikes your drink in order to have a love child with you
>>
>>383029079
In what way? I think if done correctly it would poke fun at the fact that joker has stolen the show in every game while also not actually having joker steal the show, in game it just felt like they needed an excuse to put him in for the Jason todd/Arkham city points
>>
Can we talk about this? Verrrrrry Intredasting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzejbyLozq8
>>
>>383025621
>fight me coward, I'll win because I know all your tricks
>hides behind mooks
What a load of shit
>>
File: image.png (579KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
579KB, 1024x768px
This whole series would've been over in a few minutes if Charlie had been there
>>
>>383027526
That still doesn't explain why he didn't reveal Bruce's identity
>>
File: 4215177-laugh[1].jpg (129KB, 462x750px) Image search: [Google]
4215177-laugh[1].jpg
129KB, 462x750px
>>383021976
You haven't read much Batman then or only watched the cartoons.
>>383029412
>Giving a shit about Talia.
>>
>>383030146
Because that was Scarecrow's plan
>>
>>383021976
AC was fun but it was basically a hodgepodge of like 3 or 4 better stories, sort of like The Dark Knight Rises (AC is way better than TDKR tho)
>>
>>383029641
>wanting to have your life ruined
>volunteering to be JUSTed
>>
>>383013652
>its nighttime the entire game
>forced bat-tank missions throughout
fucking thing sucks, Arkham City is true kino compared to this
>>
>>383030364
Scarecrows plan was to nuke everything with fear gas
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 649x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 649x893px
>>
File: bm285.jpg (572KB, 450x708px) Image search: [Google]
bm285.jpg
572KB, 450x708px
>>383030996
>>383030996
It's nighttime in all the arkham games.
>>
>>383031978
If Batman only comes out at night, why don't the villains all launch their attacks during the day?
>>
test
>>
>>383032118
If criminals commit major crimes during the day, he's there. Happens all the times in the comics. It's just easier in general to commit crimes at night because of visibility and less people around.
>>
I've always hated Scarecrow's classic design, it's a shame we'll never see his AK design anywhere else because it's the best design he'll ever have. His Asylum design was good, too. Scarecrow has such untapped potential in general. I really like the dynamic him and Batman have, they both use fear to achieve their goals. It's a shame writers can never be bothered doing anything with him besides having him squirt fear toxin at people.

Just compare his fear toxin (his one and only asset) to Joker's laughing gas (a minor tool he occasionally uses). I'd much rather get hit by the fear toxin, any day of the week.
>>
Why didn't batman just fuck Catwoman?
>>
>>383032780
Doesn't he in the comics?
>>
>>383022937
>>383023284
Gotham is in New Jersey.
Metropolis is in Delaware
>>
>>383022684
Yes
>>
>>383032780
/co/ told me that Catwoman is terrible, is this true?
>>
>>383027220
She was supposed to be wearing a vine thong, and they changed the mesh to panties without even changing the vine mesh on her ass cheeks.
I feel cheated as fuck.
>>
File: 1499059297721.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1499059297721.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
The absolute worst part of Arkham Knight is how mediocre the DLCs are. God they're pathetically short.
>>
File: Catwoman1-page.jpg (65KB, 350x521px) Image search: [Google]
Catwoman1-page.jpg
65KB, 350x521px
>>383032780
>implying he didn't
>>
>>383033634
Yes she's a whore. Batman's waifu is Gotham and sweet lady Justice.
>>
>>383023212

Using guns inside an Airship isn't a good idea.
>>
>>383034385
>Yes she's a whore.
Fake news
>>
>>383013652
Because Jason was planning on detonating the bombs after he pulled his army out and while the criminals in Gotham were still within blast radius. The civilians were all evacuated, so there would be no possibility of civilian causalities. Don't you understand that after kill Batman he planned on killing all the scum in Gotham that Batman refused to?
>>
File: RCO008_1468899152.jpg (476KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008_1468899152.jpg
476KB, 1600x1230px
>>383013652
>Why didn't Jason Todd get up on public broadcast to reveal the secret identities of Batman and all of his associates immediately after Batman stopped Scarecrow's plan at Ace Chemicals?
>>
File: RCO009_1468899152.jpg (711KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
RCO009_1468899152.jpg
711KB, 1600x1230px
>>383013652
>>383034902
>>
>>383025875

What, but wasn't Hush the identity theft killer?
>>
>>383030146

Because if he reveals Bruce's secret identity it will compromise everyone that works with Bruce, imagine the cops going to interrogate Alfred, Dick, etc.
>>
>>383032780

He fucked everyone, Barbara, Talia, Selina, Wonder Woman, Vicki Vale and other hots chicks except Harley and Ivy, because "never stick your dick in crazy".
>>
>>383037182
>Talia wants to lead an army of ninjas to destroy Gotham
>Not crazy
>>
>>383037535

Nothing crazy, Gotham is all fucked up.
>>
>>383014151
Yes, but they focus on it too much - it's great for getting around and doing cool shit with whenever you want, but there are literally zero boss fights in the game except for batmobile "boss fights". That's the main reason people are salty with it.
>>
>>383036412
Well if he doesn't want to traumatize them or hurt them, imagine how killing Bruce would make them feel
>>
Sometimes I think about trying this game out because I loved AA and AC, but then I remember that to get the true ending you need to complete like all fucking sidequests and challenges or something.

Fuck whoever thought this was a good idea.
>>
>>383038779
>but there are literally zero boss fights in the game except for batmobile "boss fights".
Riddler
>>
File: 2e1.gif (133KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
2e1.gif
133KB, 200x218px
>Why did the game just forget about the entire Jason Todd plot after the big not-reveal of his identity? There was absolutely no closure on this.

> Who was the Nightmare version of Batman?

gee, i wonder if those 2 things are related
>>
>>383039505
Todd becomes Red Hood in the ending, not Batman
>>
>>383038779
>"Batman doesn't kill people"
>runs motherfuckers over and flattens their cars while they're still inside with his tank
uh huh
>>
>>383039406
Yeah I guess, but you have to do all of his shit first, including all the batmobile puzzles. They didn't have enough boss sequences, when the previous titles had a fairly strong focus on them.
>>
>>383040349
>t. never played the game
>>
>>383013652
Game is worth playing for jokers writing alone
>>
>>383039505
Knightmare is Bruce it's pretty heavily implied and hinted at way before during a conversation with Catwoman in which he says "I need to be something more"
>>
>>383041078
>Scarecrow's segments in AA
>Freeze's fight in AC
>Deathstroke's fight in Origins
Knight fucked it on the boss fights completely.
Should've had us fight Azrael having to utilise all of Batman's combos/gadgets/takedowns to win.
Manbat should've attacked you at different points of the open world rather than just having to fly at him.
Red "I Know All Your Secrets" Hood should've taken a lot more than just getting underneath the vantage point he's perched on.
>>
>>383042414
Yeah you're right, he just sends them ragdolling as he instantly imparts the momentum of his 60mph 10 ton vehicle to their bodies along with a complementary 10,000 V shock from the tazers on his wheels
>>
>>383042617
Joker had shit writing
>>
>>383043646
Hold on there, out of all the things Knight did badly Joker wasn't one of them. He was handled really well and was the highlight of the game.
>>
>>383013652

>Why did half of Jason's militia not have guns? Aren't they a professional army? I can see why random thugs would be unarmed because they're just scavenging whatever weapons they can find, but having groups of 50+ militiamen without a firearm between them breaks my suspension of disbelief.

Agree. They also should be pretty competent in hand to hand combat, since they were trained by Jason. Every encounter with the militia should be hard.

>Why didn't Jason detonate his giga-bombs as soon as Batman started disarming them throughout the city?

This. What was the point of those stupid bombs? Having more tank battles (i liked the tank battles, but they were overdone).

>Why did Jason use unmanned tanks in the first place? He must have known that if there were actually people inside those vehicles, Batman's no-kill rule would make neutralizing them much harder since he wouldn't be able to just blow them the fuck up.

He said at one point (the first bomb, actually) that it was because "this machines don't have fear of you Batman". But it still dumb.

>Why did the game just forget about the entire Jason Todd plot after the big not-reveal of his identity? There was absolutely no closure on this.

He helped Batman to escape, remember? And then became the Red Hood.

>What the fuck was going on in the 100% completion ending? Who was the Nightmare version of Batman? If it was actually Batman being super-Batman, why haven't any of his remaining associates found out about him, since he's obviously using dangerous shit like Fear Toxin?

I dunno, but i'll add another question: what happened with Alfred?
>>
>>383044530
>He helped Batman to escape, remember? And then became the Red Hood.
Yeah but scenes like Batman catching up to the "redeemed" Jason and deciding what to do with him, scenes of him meeting up/contacting Alfred, Nightwing, and Robin, any kind of catharsis or reconciliation, all were missing. A few audio logs with Barb are a poor substitute
>>
>>383025621
Why was he written so badly?
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.