[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have been... no, no, you are going to China. Why is he smiling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Rosa.png (709KB, 813x813px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa.png
709KB, 813x813px
You have been... no, no, you are going to China. Why is he smiling? The father? Is it- Is it the father behind him? You chased it for the one at the top of the city... on the sea... oh, underground... ha, you found it... in the crypt, heh... it's open... hoh, he... it's open... oh god, oh god, run!
>>
Friendly reminder that Malkavian is the best way to go through the game
>>
>>383010060
when you are 13, yeah
>>
File: this triggers the nut heads.jpg (10KB, 293x282px) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the nut heads.jpg
10KB, 293x282px
>>383010060
>>
File: az.jpg (176KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
176KB, 320x320px
>when you finally understood what she meant
>>
File: 1234532345.jpg (29KB, 239x371px) Image search: [Google]
1234532345.jpg
29KB, 239x371px
>>383010124
So I guess you chose one of those other edgelords Toreador
>>
>>383010684
i'm not sure - have played it so long ago... I'd choose the high nose ones
>>
File: every time.png (918KB, 1166x749px) Image search: [Google]
every time.png
918KB, 1166x749px
>>
ISOLATED
>>
>>383010060
I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO GET OFF CAIN'S WILD TAXI RIDE I WANT TO
>>
>>383009907

>boob jiggling intensifies
>>
>>383009907
What mod unlocks the song for that area? Always forget and it's one of the best songs in the game.
>>
>>383009907
>The father? Is it- Is it the father behind him?

Nope. Daily reminder that it was just a crazy Malkavian playing ''le edgy Cain'' according to WoD canon.

Also damn, once you've played the game once, all this ''crazy rambling'' is so in your face is not even funny.
>>
>>383011290
What was it about this game that made the female NPCs so good?

And the male NPCs too, yeah, but no-one cares about them.
>>
>>383011290
I swear the tits get bigger every time I see this picture
>>
>>383012848
They were real, No weird SJW stuff.
The females use their sex appeal to get shit done just like they would IRL.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.