[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Nathan Drake is a mass murderer and should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted_4_drake_smile.0.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Daily reminder that Nathan Drake is a mass murderer and should be rotting in prison.
>he only defends himself
Nobody forces you to go hunt treasures against armed men. Also i'm pretty sure i remember from Uncharted 4 where he kills a guy who doesn't know what's coming to him.
He has ENDED the life of a human being, wow what an charming fella
>>
>>383009206
He kills bad guys and doesn't afraid of anything tho
>>
>>383009382
He's not the police or anything, you can't just go around killing people just because they too want the treasure
>>
>>383009503
He destroys treasure so bad guys don't take advantage of it for world domination.
>>
>>383009503
they're shooting at him first and sometimes he knows full-well the threat to the world if these people successfully obtain the treasure before he does.
>>
>>383009567
Here at 14:00 even the final boss says he's a murderer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKkMYyidae4
>>
>>383009206
>>>/tv/
>>
>>383009206
No shit. This applies to almost every video game character, yet it's only ever mentioned in relation to Nathan Drake for some reason. Mario has killed more sentient beings than Pol Pot.
>>
If you kill your enemies, they win...
>>
>>383010064
Mario kills plants, turtles and so on, not humans so it's not really the same. Or do you care about every little bug you kill in your lifetime?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 789x961px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 789x961px
And Mario has brought the entire Mushroom Kingdom's Goomba and Troopa population to the brink of extinction, and now he's spreading throughout the universe eradicating any trace of their ancestors.

Bing Bing genocide wahoo Bing 1-Up plupplup boing
>>
File: 1472884352588.jpg (3KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
1472884352588.jpg
3KB, 125x87px
>/v/ on video games: plot doesn't matter
>/v/ on Uncharted: SO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH NATHAN DRAKE HUH
Why? The games' stories have been just connecting the set pieces since 2, and doing a good job at it. Why do I have to see this ludonarrative bullshit so often on this stupid board? Even "le movie game" is higher level jab.
>>
>>383010163
Beings Mario has killed can speak. They have hopes and dreams, fears and relationships with others.
Mario is a bad (or sick) guy!
>>
>>383009206
>>383009206
Wow it's almost like 95% of all video game characters ever are mass murderers. Shit op I think you're onto something.
>>
>>383010409
because uncharted is a game where the story DOES matter and is central to the game, dumbass
>>
>>383010163
How stupid do you have to be to think turtles are insects
>>
>>383010440
Wrong, the enemies in Mario want to be killed by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecJ2_yOX_0&app=desktop
>>
>>383010265

I find it raelly disturbing that the goombas look like Jews
>>
>>383009206
by this definition, the Razgriz Squadron, Max Payne and Gordon Freeman are all murderers and should feel bad for what theyve done
>>
wtf Indiana Jones kills people now i hate this movie
>>
>>383010409
Hi, I'm /v/.
Sorry, sometimes my opinions are inconsistent. But I, /v/ is working on it.

Sincerely,
/v/.
>>
File: mario_odyssey.jpg (89KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
mario_odyssey.jpg
89KB, 900x300px
Dude what if video games were real life lol
>>
>>383010806
Max most certainly does.
>>
>>383011028
he does feel bad for what he does but still recognizes theyre all assholes that deserve to die for the shit theyve done
>>
>baws her eyes out after shooting a doe
>proceeds to Trotsky several dozen men from up close
>>
Dude JC Denton is a murderer, nobody made you uncover those conspiracies JC Denton, go home and be a family man.
>>
>>383010559
The oh-so-mattering story in Uncharted is "follow Marco Polo's/Crusaders'/OTHER HISTORICAL FIGURE's clues to treasure through set pieces until treasure found. also save loved ones, get out of bad dudes' traps and kill said bad dudes". If not for tight fights and vastly different levels, no one would give a shit about Uncharted (see Uncharted 1).
>>383010865
Fuck that. If these threads keep recurring then they are regarded as something more than crap, and I might as well blame the whole board for allowing this state of affairs.
>>
>>383010163
>>383010265
Im pretty sure non of them die, they just get beaten up.
>>
>>383009206
Jokes aside like half of video game heroes show up to someones house, murder them, then steal their shit.
>>
>>383010163
And yet most of those plants and turtles and shit are actually sentient with their own wants and needs
>>
>>383011951
Their wants and needs are killing mario and participating in the occupation and dominion of a tyrant's war of aggression so..

This isn't really a good argument.
>>
File: 1390197720821.png (434KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1390197720821.png
434KB, 571x540px
>The hero should never take a life!!

Why does the west cling to this so hard?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.