[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HZD new game+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 81SZo-WN6fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (282KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
81SZo-WN6fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
282KB, 1500x844px
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/882932785878634497
>New game +.
>New content.
>New difficulty settings.
>More customization.

All for free. the niggas at Guerrila are actual gamers clearly, the other guys charge you for this sort of thing.
>>
>>383007837
You cannot dispute, this is everything you wanted your favorite game to do.
>>
Why is everything just an excuse to instigate shitposting and console wars?
>>
>>383008041
So glad I'm an idort and not a poorfag so I can play every single game I want instead of flinging shit at the "other team" to make my poor ass feel better.
>>
>>383007837
Now only if the game was any good.
>>
>>383010118
You are just going to be told by the consolewarriors that spending money on something bad is something idiots do, you cant win.
Im not an idort and my budget is tight but I dont feel like attacking sony or make comparisons that dont really apply because the circumstances between companies are very diverse.
Just play what you like, these people are just miserable and they need to put others down to feel better.
>>
Glad you HZD fans are getting more stuff. I'll still be playing Yakuza and Nioh though.
>>
>>383010424
no new content in those games
>>
Pretty neat.

Is the new content just the upgraded equipment and facepaint, though?
I mean, I guess quests and shit would be in Frozen Wilds, but still
>>
Kinda surprised to see GG support the game like this.

They've been adding lots of shit with the patches.
>>
File: 1498838384882.jpg (312KB, 648x615px) Image search: [Google]
1498838384882.jpg
312KB, 648x615px
>>383007837
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>383007837

I'm glad I haven't even started this game yet. I see the devs are constantly updating HZD. Maybe I should hold off until the DLC comes out.
>>
>>383007837
This would be pretty sweet, I just got done with it and now there's fuckall left to do
>>
>>383013990
Nah, play through it. This update is probably the only major one until the DLC. Play on hardest, have fun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.