[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Implying the ending that lets Nilfgardians win the war and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>Implying the ending that lets Nilfgardians win the war and Ciri becomes a witcher isn't the best ending.
>>
>>383005207
I didn't even know that was an ending. I did wonder how nilfgaard lost.
>>
>>383005556
Kill Radovid and Dijkstra = Nilfgards win
>>
>>383006020
If you killed Radovid after all Geralt's preaching about Witcher's not being involved in politics in 2, you are a disgusting hypocrite.
>>
File: R E S T O R E.jpg (29KB, 468x263px) Image search: [Google]
R E S T O R E.jpg
29KB, 468x263px
Agreed. But only if Temeria is also restored.
>>
File: RADOVID-V-THE-STERN.jpg (57KB, 508x601px) Image search: [Google]
RADOVID-V-THE-STERN.jpg
57KB, 508x601px
Radovid is the best king, If he wins the war you made the correct ending.
>>
>>383006132
Read the books, Geralt IS a hypocrite that literally CANNOT fucking stop getting involved with politics.
>>
>>383006132
It was Geralt preaching, not me nikka.

Besides, that shit with 'don't get involved in politics' has been around in the books, too, but it's reflected that Geralt just can't help himself. In the Last Wish, a freshly initiated Geralt found some people in danger by some bandits. He killed all of them, but the victims, instead of thanking him, puked from the gore and ran away from him in fear.
>>
Players force Geralt to be hypocrite
>>
>>383006020
End to the political questline was completely retarded. Up to that point Dijkstra was 10/10 character but then went full cancer.
>>
>>383006140
That was my first ending too. Ciri becoming a witcher is kinda sad one.
>>
Even if Radovid or Dijkstra live, how do either of them beat Nilfgard?

Nilfgard has a far larger army and uses mages. Nilfgard already crushed most of the North's armies and occupy most of their territory. Nilfgard's civilians, farms, and cities are untouched while most of the north's countryside and towns have been raided.
>>
>>383010340
Because CDPR messed politics in this game real hard.
Nilfgaard wouldn't even invade Northern Realms in the first place because they don't have to. In books it's stated that they will consume them with time by pure economical strength.
CDPR wanted to have Game of Thrones and fucked up badly.
>>
>>383010603

So Nilfgard = America/NATO and the North = USSR/Warsaw Pact
>>
>>383011029
Nilfgard = Holy Roman Empire (Germans)
Northern Realms = Polish Princedoms
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.