[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one made you buy a console?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: z.png (3MB, 1408x1656px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
3MB, 1408x1656px
Which one made you buy a console?
>>
Your mother's smelly cunt
>>
>>383004236
Neither. Though if I was forced to buy one I would probably go for Bloodborne.
>>
Both
And then I sold both consoles when I was done.
>>
Bloodborne and Nioh
>>
>>383004236
Bloodborne.
I've been enjoying Nioh and SRWV too so I'm fine with it.
>>
Neither, I actually have taste
>>
Zelda.
>>
>>383004236
>buying console because of one game
Are you retarded or just dont know how to spend money right?
>>
PS4

There's actually more titles that are pretty decent besides the Zelda machine.
>>
>>383004236
Why buy a console for BotW when I have a PC?
>>
>>383004236
Neither. Not retarded enough enough to fall for the one game meme
>>
neither
borrowed consoles and games
>>
Zelda BotW

I stayed for Bloodborne on PS4, but I bought it in the first place for Destiny
>>
Neither.
Bloodborne made me buy Bloodborne, because I was interested in it and I already owned a PS4
BOTW made me buy BOTW, because I was interested in it and I already owned a WiiU

Buying a system for one game is fucking retarded, the closest I've gotten is probably Xbone for Halo MCC+5 and Forza 6+H3.
Rare Replay and Quantum Break were later added to the collection.
>>
Both.

I'm probably going to sell the switch though.
>>
>>383004236
Bloodborne made me interested in a ps4, then my friend let me borrow his while he left town and I dropped bloodborne after 10 hours because it sucks ass and played p5 instead.

I bought a Switch because I knew it would get the entire suite of nintentrash I love so much anyway.

Only time I ever bought a console for one game was a Japanese 3DS for MH4 because I didn't think it'd ever get localized. Totally worth it.
>>
File: PC_Always_Wins.jpg (1MB, 2530x1470px) Image search: [Google]
PC_Always_Wins.jpg
1MB, 2530x1470px
>>383004236
Can anything stop PC gaming? The quality of consoles and their exclusives have been decreasing drastically with each generation. The vast majority of good games for high IQ mature gamers are coming to the gaming beast known as the PC. On top of that, it has free online, modding and semi-eternal backwards compatibility. I was thinking about buying a PlayStation 4 or a Nintendo Switch, but after careful thought, I came to conclusion that getting a high end gaming PC is the best option. Why would I waste my money on PS4 or Nintendo Switch for 1 or 2 games, when I can spend that money on Vega/Volta and enjoy a far superior experience both in quality and quantity?

Upcoming god tier PC exclusive games:
- Quake Champions
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
- Mordhau
- Star Citizen
- Camelot Unchained
- Ashes of Creation
- Wild West Online
- Project Wight
- Scorn
- La-Mulana 2
- Ghost Song

Upcoming god tier multi-platform definitive version on PC games:
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Ace Combat 7
- Code Vein
- Monster Hunter World
- Dragon Ball Fighter Z
- Metro Exodus
- GreedFall
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Blasphemous
- Agony
- Armored Core 6

The truth is that consoles are slowly dying, the future belongs to PC gaming.
>>
>>383004236
XV for PS4 (if only I knew).

Switch for Breath.
>>
Neither.
>>
>>383004394
This desu
>>
>>383004394
Thanks for selling them desu, getting the game + console pretty much brand new for cheaper than retail is great.
>>
>>383004236
buying a switch. not only because of zelda but zelda was a huge factor. will probably eventually buy a ps4 in a year or so unless the ps5 is out and then they'll have to convince me to buy that one
>>
The last of us, fifa and gta v. Bloodborne is shit
>>
Neither. I do have a ps4 and BB, though. And I intend to buy a switch for BotW and Odyssey when it comes out.

I did buy a PS3 for Demon's Souls and never regretted it.
>>
>>383004236

literally both
>>
>>383004742
shit taste
>>
Both actually.

Bloodborne was the only game PS4 had for ages.

BOTW will be the only game switch has for ages.

Good games tho
>>
>>383004236
I bought a 2nd hand Wii U because it was hacked. BotW was a nice bonus.
No reason to buy a PS4 yet since they'll probably release PS4Pro 2.0 in 2 years time and having only 2 games doesn't warrant a purchase.
>>
Bloodborne, I'm emulating BotW currently.
>>
>>383007707
>Bannerlord
Never ever coming out
>Cyberpunk 2077
Cancelled

Rest is literally who
>>
>>383007964
>implying second hand switches sell for LESS than brand new
>>
>>383004236
Bloodborne.
>>
>>383004236
Bloddborne. I had already owned a WiiU for a long time when BotW was released.
>>
>>383004236
Hell no.
I got a wii u to EXPAND DONG

It was gud, shit of the wind was just some extra to me
>>
>>383007707
>- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
>- Project Wight
>- La-Mulana 2

All coming to console.
Also several of those exclusives are Kickstarter tier vaporware not to mention the 2d $100 budget games on that "list".
>>
Halo and Gears
>>
Breath of the Wild.

Bloodborne's fine, I'm just tired of Souls-em-ups.
>>
Only one of them is an exclusive.
And it's still not a good enough reason to buy a console.
>>
>>383011734
>this damage control
kek.
>>383012856
>no sources
All those games are currently PC only. 2d or 3d doesn't matter, good games are good games.
>>
>>383013090
They aren't even on PC most of those exclusives. Stop lying. You calling them good games before they release is fucking laughable.
>>
File: 1499055006866.jpg (6KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1499055006866.jpg
6KB, 243x207px
>>383011734
>2077 Cancelled
Literally pulled out of your ass
>>
>>383004236

Forza motorsport

not horizon, that's for faggots
>>
>>383004394
>being done with bloodborne
Impossible.
>>
>>383004318
FPBP
>>
>>383013371
They are currently only announced for PC, nothing more. I can tell which games will be good, be they exclusive or multi-platform, it comes with a high IQ and experience. I have superior understanding of gaming and what makes games good.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.