[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games about true human history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: yakub.jpg (263KB, 1199x828px) Image search: [Google]
yakub.jpg
263KB, 1199x828px
What are some games about true human history?
>>
Why did he create white people? Why? The demons! That is what I ask at night to allah but I get no answer, I am lost brothers.
>>
>>383004551
There are millions of white muslims, you know
>>
>>383004551
Because Yakub grew up without a father and was bullied because of his big head
>>
>>383004725
>grew up without a father
So he was a normal black person?
>>
>>383003639
Shut up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
>>
>>383003639
Assassin's Creed Origins
>>
What game lets me harness my natural powers of the sun(Ra) to defeat my greatest enemies?
>>
>>383005330
no u
>>
Lost of lot of respect for Wu Tang when I found out they bought into this shit.
>>
>>383005364
They use that certain kind of dirt as medicine. You can buy montmorillonite clay tablets at health food stores and it's sometimes use in pet food.
>>
>>383005994
What sort of fucking retard "respects" the Wu-Tang Clan instead of just listening to their music?
>>
Age of Mythology, obviously.
>>
On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
by H. P. Lovecraft

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.
>>
>>383003639
>smartest guy on their race gets tired of their bullshit and makes a centuries lasting plan to create another race up to his standards

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>383006440
This

They make dope music, but they're still ghetto nigs from fucking Staten island etc
>>
>>383006440
>>383007879
I can't take them or their music seriously anymore.
>>
>>383003639
His head looks like a testicle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.