[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't cognitive Joker and guard dissolve after being shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: take ur heart.png (41KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
take ur heart.png
41KB, 250x291px
Why didn't cognitive Joker and guard dissolve after being shot?
>>
Why did Akechi bring heaps of policemen to capture joker in the metaverse when he just could have arrested him in reality, the story doesn't have to make that much sense, don't think about it too much.
>>
You were in the other thread. Don't pretend.
>>
Why is this game so fucking boring
>>
Theres so many plotholes in P5 its not worth thinking about
>>
>>382996580
Nah, I saw it in the other thread and wondered it myself.
>>382996474
That too.
>>
>>382996353
just bought this game what am I in for?
>>
>>382997471
godawful pacing
>>
>>382996474

Catching them in the act with witnesses is larger grounds for an arrest that would stick then suspicion and circumstantial evidence (at best.)
>>
>>382997471
This >>382996783

Play persona 3 or 4 instead. Sure they are more dated but they feel like they have more love in them. Like it was a small studio just doing the best with the limited budget they had and tried to make a compelling world, cast, and story. Persona 5 is bloated as fuck with a boring story and characters
>>
>>382997471
great characters
great music
great combat
great character progression
sporadic but nonetheless annoying limitations on when and how you can spend your time in-game

Remember to save up lots of Yen and power through the Doctor lady's storyline until you get a discount on her SP Adhesive accessories, they are great

>>382997753
Persona 3 and 4 are dogshit compared to 5
>>
>>382997753
persona 3 and 4 are even more boring.
>>
>>382997802
>>382997826
Persona 5 is garbage, fuck off you neofag idiots
>>
>>382997753
>handcrafted palaces that are unique experiences
>bad

>tartarus (260 floors, generated randomly), exactly the same setpieces all over again
>good

kys my man

4 is alright but 5 is better

seriously 5 is the best entry so far.
>>
>>382996353
Uh, those were just Sae's cognition of those two individuals. Killing one's shadow in their OWN palace would affect their real life selves. This exact case happens (albeit with politicians) in the dungeon after the scene where Joker is shot.
>>
>>382997802
>>382997753
>>382997549
do I need to play the previous games at all?
>>
>>382998586
no
>>
>>382997753
The megaten franchise used to be the third best selling rpg franchise in japan right after dragon quest and final fantasy before it broke out in the US, they had card games, figurines and all sorts of spin offs and merchandise since the 90s, these games were never the indie works of love the fanbase thinks they were, they just happened to have a lower budget compared to more mainstream releases because back in the ps2 days that would still happen and a game could still be a major release. There's a reason why persona 5 was the first major release on home consoles since the ps2 days and it's because gamer culture changed during the ps360 era and shifted thowards AAA releases and insane budgets, but that doesen't mean that it was always like this
>>
>>382997927
OP is talking about their cognitive versions vanishing into black smoke, like when Ann kills her cognitive version in Kamoshida's palace.
>>
>>382996353
I'm at the beginning of shino palace. please tell me I still can go out and do links on December I don't want to pass the last month doing palace and memento's shit non-stop with the fucking cat telling me I should go to bed.
>>
File: comfy smug loli bitchy.jpg (84KB, 681x682px) Image search: [Google]
comfy smug loli bitchy.jpg
84KB, 681x682px
>That one triggered anon who keep making P5 thread to shit on it
>Every thread he get BTFO and thread turned to be civil and discussing P5
>>
>>382996353
Because Akechi tought they were real people.
>>
Answer: The story was rushed and not very good

I miss Persona 3
>>
File: 1499062502632.png (77KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499062502632.png
77KB, 700x700px
>>382997753
How could people be so fucking retarded is beyond me.
P5 is an objective improvement of P3 and P4 formula.
While you could argue about story and characters in those games (I still prefer P5 the most), all gameplay mechanics are utilized better in 5, demon fusion, encounters, dating sim and especially the hand crafted dungeons, with no more randomly generated bullshit, demon fusion and encounters.
>>
>>383003526
people on /v/ exclusively care about stories in videogames, I haven't seen any gameplay discussion happen consistently in fuck, at least 4 years I think
>>
>>382996353
Only thing I can think of is because Akechi thought both of them to be corpses? So thats how his cognition viewed them?
Beyond that no fucking clue .

>>382996474
Namely to catch them in the act, prove how they're doing the metaverse shit, and so they can't escape into the metaverse to avoid being arrested.
>>
>>382999950
>Because Akechi tought they were real people.
>>383004886
>Only thing I can think of is because Akechi thought both of them to be corpses? So thats how his cognition viewed them?
How can people still not understand how the twist worked? It's Sae's palace, Akechi's cognition can't change anything there.
>>
>>382997471
Persona: Normalfag edition
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.