[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of the Switch? I got mine today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (156KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1200x900px
What does /v/ think of the Switch? I got mine today.
>>
Clean your room.
>>
>>382995839
N O G A M E S
O

G
A
M
E
S
>>
I have like 6 games and their all trash.

The thing desperately needs decent games. It's got a lot of potential but right now is the waiting game.
>>
>>382995839
What the fuck is wrong with you hand?
>>
>>382995839
A bunch of poor hardware design choices and not enough interest in its current available software to consider buying it
>>
>>382995967
tranny
>>
>>382995967
he's american
>>
THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO
>>
>>382995839
No games yet. Not worth buying unless you didn't have a Wii U.
Even then there's only 2 or 3 games worth playing.
>>
>>382995967
>being this new
>>
>>382995839

You seriously enjoyed the last Mad Max?
>>
>>382995967

He probably weights 350+ pounds.
>>
>>382995967
Welcome to America
>>
>>382998754
Which is about 159 kg in non-retarded measurement.
>>
>>382995839
>See thumbnail
>Why would somebody put a raw chicken leg on their Nintendo Switch?
>Click image
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRR43HZjC4Y
>>
>>382995915
>>382995967

It's not OP, I've seen this pic weeks ago.
>>
>>382995839
clean your room you fat fuck and realize there's only 2 games worth playing it for months.

stupid fucking decision on your part. fatass.

kill yourself
>>
File: Y5ajkTu.jpg (89KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
Y5ajkTu.jpg
89KB, 808x805px
>>382995839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
>>
>>382999364
kek
I miss old Spongebob shame that show went to shit after the first movie. One of the last cartoons even worth watching....that and Regular Show anyway.
>>
File: bing bing.jpg (25KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
bing bing.jpg
25KB, 300x310px
>>383000334
HAHAHA fucking Sonnygers I bet your PS4 can't even do this lmao!! Enjoy playing your games uninterrupted you losers lol!!!
>>
>>383000435
You should Check out The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack if you didn't see it when it aired, it was kind of slightly ahead of it's time and arguably kicked off the CN Renaissance.
It's like spongebob but with a really unique, but gritty artstyle and more abstract humor.
>>
>>382995839
I like it. As a family man, games are much more convenient to play on it than a tv console or PC.
>>
its cool, got zelda, isaac, mk8 (most disappointed of mk8). i only play it on handheld mode, got pc gaymin for my monitor, dont have a tv.
graphics and performance are really, really, really good for such a small tablet. ive never played such a great and good-looking game than zelda on such a small device.
>>
>no special snowflake gender options
>>
>>382995839
I think it's cool, I love BotW and keep playing it even if I already finished it, MK8DX online is really challenging and I'm looking forward to Splatoon 2, SMO and Xeno 2
>>
>>382998540
It was a fun ride.
>>
>>382999262
>It's retarded if I don't understand it

Okay.
>>
>>383000664
I've watched Flapjack before but it wasn't really my thing. I feel like CN always has 2 cartoons that are pretty much the same but with just slight changes and different aesthetics. I'm sure there are differences in Flapjack but it almost seem pretty much the same as Chowder. The same thing could be said for Adventure Time and Regular Show though I'd argue AT is for faggots and autistic tumblrinas, but that's just me.
>>
What games can I even get for it?

Zelda and Mario Kart? They're on Wii U
>>
>>383001096
Oh yeah, I hate every modern CN, Disney XD, and Nick show, barring Regular Show and Gumball, which I only find ok.
>>
literally no games..

waiting for lost sphear and steam world dig 2...
>>
>>382995962
what are your favorite console games?
>>
>>382995839
no games, switch a shit
>>
>>383001065
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>383001264
Yeah Gumball was decent. Also that one show with the kid that had the pet snake was decent to me as well. But even then none of those shows hold up to older shows like Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, Rocko Modern Life, Courage, or a Pup Named Scooby Doo.
>>
>>382995839
I like it. Being able to play it on the go is nice. Comfy up in bed playing Zelda, soon to be Odyssey and Xeno2.
>>
File: sooper footio.png (186KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
sooper footio.png
186KB, 500x521px
>>383001731
>Sanjay and Craig
>A pup named Scooby Doo
>>
Zelda is good. Everything else is muh multiplayer
>>
I just got one too, but I'm returning it. I've never bought a console this early in its lifecycle, and it isn't worth it. I'm happy enough with my Wii U for now.
>>
>>382995967
He's American.
>>
>>383001930
I mean I can understand why you wouldn't like the snake cartoon, but if you're implying that A Pup Named Scooby Doo is bad, you might need to reevaluate your taste.
>>
>>383001436
kill yourself doj
>>
It's good as a home console but fucking awful as a handheld. The screen is too big, battery life is shit and the console itself is too bulky to take anywhere.
>inb4 playing games outside
That's what it's designed to do, I don't play mine outside but I wouldn't want to.

If Nintendo made the Switch a home console with the Pro Controller (with a better dpad) as the normal controller it would be beyond better. Not to mention with all the handheld stuff gone they could have made it more powerful.
>>
>select gender
>Male
>Female

Ummmm, is Nintendo serious?
>>
>>382995839
why a console needs my data?

I want to have some fun, I don't want to tell it who I am!
>>
2 genders?
I was gonna buy one of these around halloween.
NOt any fucking more
>>
>>382995839
>posting on /v/ instead of playing his new switch

like potery
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.