[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which faction can deal with them better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: Tunneler.png (486KB, 764x782px) Image search: [Google]
Tunneler.png
486KB, 764x782px
Which faction can deal with them better?
>>
The one I like.
>>
>>382994694
legion probably
>>
The Legion, House and the Courier if he decides to rule over Vegas while keeping good relations with the minor factions around him, along with the Think Tank's help. The NCR will get fucked by them though.
>>
a nuke
>>
>>382994694
Literally any, they're a bad joke.
>>
File: 1495975064097.jpg (218KB, 1103x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495975064097.jpg
218KB, 1103x841px
>>382996661
You mean like the NCR?
>>
The Magical East Coast Brotherhood, the people who somehow have power Armor that doesn't exist, as well as the ability to magically repair a pre war superweapon.

Fuck Fallout 4 (and fuck anyone who didn't side with the BOS for that matter)
>>
>>382996856
Yes. So literally figuratively seriously anyonely.
>>
Boomers, Enclave and NCR. All of which have something that can get them into the air, as well as they have pretty good weapons. Except the NCR.
>>
I never understood why they thought adding this apocalypse scenario was a good idea. These things were, afaik, never mentioned before this DLC so they feel tacked on from the get go. To the player they don't seem any more threatening than a Deathclaw or something, so it's hard to believe they'd pose as much of a threat as it says they will. Am I missing something with these guys?
>>
File: 1483659412692.png (446KB, 735x795px) Image search: [Google]
1483659412692.png
446KB, 735x795px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>382994694
I want to fuck one. R34 when?
>>
>>382997053
Unless the Boomers get their hands on the B52, they'll get fucked by the zerg rush.
>>
>>382994694
the one that can stand on a rock and fill them with lead because those things are too retarded to climb
>>
File: 1484704609997.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484704609997.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
Glory to the NCR forever
>>
>>382997216
why are these guys such a big deal when sentry bots are sturdier and can do pretty much the same thing? on my first playthrough I expected them to be really tough but it feels like they're made out of paper
>>
>>382994694
I never understood how these things were suppose to be a threat?

The Mary Sue of video game monsters. Ulysses says they can swarm a deathclaw and destroy it in seconds, but where do we actually ever see this happen?

You see that one deathclaw run into an overturned container then just die, but that was scripted. It had like 1 hp.

They are so easy to kill too. Meanwhile the deathclaws you encounter on the overpass 1 shot you, not to mention Alpha deathclaws and the like.

Again: These things are the literal Mary Sues of video game monsters.
>>
>>382997450
I want to think that the Sentry Bot can't be mass produced anymore, but House surely still has the means of at least remembering their schematics

And it can't be because they're military robots and House wants something more civilian friendly, because they're pretty much bringing the same kit onto the table
>>
>>382997450
Higher mobility and versatility, plus with the Mk.II OS they have a larger damage output for a cheaper price.
>>
>Walk in
>See this
What do?
>>
>>382997450
>why are these guys such a big deal when sentry bots are sturdier and can do pretty much the same thing?
For one, House has an automated assembly line that can churn these out.
>>
>>382997873
start breathing heavily and doing autistic gestures to arouse her
>>
>>382997873
get nuked
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>382997873
>posting fleshbags
sinners begone
>>
>>382997946
This
It's the only one that will work
>>
>>382994694
House's robots with rocket launchers might be able to easily deal with them.
NCR and Legion might get overrun (if we believe Ulysses's assessment or the ending slide) because they're apparently reproduce quickly and hunt in big packs.
>>
>>382996934
>as well as the ability to magically repair a pre war superweapon.
That does sound like something the BOS should be able to do
>>
>>382999278
>Legion getting overrun
Good joke, the Legion can toss large numbers of Legionnaries like it's nothing, not to mention that they don't have much problem with increasing their population since they treat women as baby dispensers.
>>
>>382999452
Mankind is not known to reproduce quickly
>>
>>382997128
Well, according to the game, they were living under the Divide and it was only after the nukes went off that they managed to find their way to the surface. It's unclear if they were a product of radiation or if they were Earth's underground dwellers even before the war. The main danger they posse is the fact that they can move rapidly underground, making nests as they go and they reproduce much more quickly than deathclaws. So they have numbers on their side, unlike deathclaws who produce relatively small communities far in between of each other. They're also the wasteland's latest flavor, so people will be very experienced dealing with them.
>>
>>382999519
Mankind is known to throw waves of men in battles without giving a shit if they die or not. See Soviet Union
>>
>>382994694
House, Legion, NCR if they can get their shit together and stop overstretching themselves
>>
>>382997616
If they were Mary Sues they'd be able to back up their claims of badassery. As you've said, deathclaws are more dangerous than them. Ulysses is also a manipulative lying prick; he's probably exaggerating to get you to be afraid of this things ever reaching the Mojave.
>>
>>382999452
The legion are still human. Human pregnancy takes nine months and the most humans you're going to get out of it with their level of technology is probably three tops. And then it's going to take at least twelve years until that human is good for anything.

There's no way they'll be able to compete with the tunnellers reproductively.
>>
>>382999595
Nobody in the Mojave has the numbers that Soviet Had, and the strategy of just throwing bodies is perhaps one of the most non-viable strategy's that one can have in a world like Fallouts.
>>
>>382999842
>and the strategy of just throwing bodies is perhaps one of the most non-viable strategy's that one can have in a world like Fallouts.
How do you think the NCR beat the Brotherhood in the battle of Helios ONE?
>>
>>382999919
By having more numbers but not throwing said numbers at the enemy like a human tidal wave.

And how popular are the NCR again?
>>
>>383000190
We don't know what strategy the NCR used against the Brotherhood, all we know is that they won because of their superior numbers and also suffered high casualties in the battle.
Also another example of quantity being victorious is during the first battle of Hoover Dam where the Legion almost beat the NCR by throwing melee wielding Legionnaries to troopers with guns.
>>
>>383000504
And the BOS also suffered high casualties, however having superior numbers is not the same as
>the Legion can toss large numbers of Legionnaries like it's nothing
Because that would imply that the Legion would be fine with sending unarmed Legionnaries into combat and telling them to pick up a weapon from a dead soldier. Not the same as having superior nubmers
>>
>Engineer disease that kills tunnelers or makes them sterile
Problem solved
>>
>>383000504
If that strategy is so viable for the Legion, why did they wait so long for the second battle?
Why didn't they just go round two straight away while the NCR was reorganizing after their near defeat?
>>
>>383000809
You make it sound simple
>>
>>383000635
Obviously the BoS suffered high casualties because they lost. This doesn't change that the NCR suffered a lot from that battle because the BoS had high-quality weapons and defending advantage.

>Because that would imply that the Legion would be fine with sending unarmed Legionnaries into combat and telling them to pick up a weapon from a dead soldier.
Not unarmed but most of the Legionnaries you encounter hold a melee weapon or revolver/cowboy repeater which are supposedly inferior weapons.

>>383000819
>If that strategy is so viable for the Legion, why did they wait so long for the second battle?
Because it was viable, they kicked out the NCR from the Hoover Dam until they took the bait in Boulder City and lost most of their army. The army was weakened by that and to avoid more casualties, he needed to step his game up.
>>
>>383001169
It would only take like three quests to do.
>>
>>382996934
>fucking two hundred years of hoarding and recovering pre-war technology and supporting documents
>hurrr dey cant do dem mathemaneering cos nukes

Cunts built armoured airships that crossed(ish) the United States.
>>
>NCR
military tactics and decent weaponry
>legion
roleplayers with spears
>house
robits with lasers and explosives

I'll go with House on this one
>>
>>382994694
Legion desu
>>
>>383001798
Those
>military tactics and decent weaponry
lost to
>roleplayers with spears
and if weren't for the Desert Rangers they would've ceded the Mojave before the game even begins.

House is better though.
>>
>>383002162
T.Caesar
>>
File: 1467599843117.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467599843117.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>383002268
You could t. me as anyone and nothing would change what's already happened.
>>
Easy Pete
>>
>>382994694
Fun DLC, but god Ulysses was such an annoying autist. One of the few times I skipped all the dialog, I killed the nigger on sight the second I met him.
>>
>>382994694
Big MT
>>
>>383003156
Bastard
>>
What's the state of the BoS in the East Coast? How is Bethesda going to justify Institute/BoS in the next games if the PC could take them both out?
>>
>>383003684
>muh bearandbull bearandbull
>us couriers amiright
>muh courier six
>shrouded....... in........ mystery........
>>
I just want more Midwest BoS
>>
>>382994694
>picked Melee Weapons, Guns and Speech for my tags
>picked Skilled and Hoarder for my traits
Were these good choices? I feel like I should've picked Barter or Science instead of Melee Weapons, and Good Natured instea of Hoarder.
>>
>>383004291
shit why did I post that webm
>>
>>383004298
It literally doesn't matter because even doing low-int runs, you realistically will always have more or less enough points to max all skills.
>>
>>383004298
Barter is fucking useless aside from speech checks which are mostly for discounts anyway
You'll end up with loads of money halfway through the game just like any Bethesda game
>>
>>383001687
>airships that crossed(ish) the United States
>capital wasteland BOS becomes crazy big and the commanding faction of the coast
>uses its massive airship to cross the united states and join up with other BOS factions
>BOS starts a war with the NCR using Prime and Retcon suits and pushes the now weak from defeating the Legion, NCR back into California
>Fallout 5 slowly starts to fade in.
>made by Bethesda
>>
>>382996856
>vulpes
>not a bad joke himself
OHOHOHO
i suck cocks and he sounds gayer than me
worst voice ever
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.