[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THQ Nordic kinda disappointed by the Switch's power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1498567519112.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498567519112.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-05-how-thq-nordic-will-build-a-successful-brand-out-of-a-failed-one
>>
>>382993598
Who gives a shit about THQ Nordic
>>
>>382993643
Me
>>
We're all disappointed by the THQ's game making.
>>
>>382993643
They are developing Guild 3 and Spellforce 3, so I do.
>>
>>382993598
>caring about snow niggers opinions
>>
>>382993598

i thought they went bust
>>
File: Nintendrone.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendrone.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>382993598
DELET THIS
>>
>>382993598
>THQ
literally who
>>
>>382993598
Oh boy *chuckle* oh man :D
>>
>THQ
Is your shitposting this pathetic?
>>
>>382993598
>implying what some literally who company thinks of the Switch matters
>>
>>382993643
fpbp
>>
>>382995389
post more wojacks
>>
>>382993598
>goes bankrupt because of that useless Wii drawing tablet
>ruins Devils Third
>only game they work on is Darksiders HD (literally who cares?)
>delay the Wii U remaster
>DS2 basically given away for free in humble bundle
>"switch isn't strong enuff for high end graphics even though we don't have the money to invest in AAA quality visuals"

Who cares?
>>
Here part about Nintendo if that's all you care about.
>Another major difference between THQ Nordic and its forebear is the relationship with Nintendo. The previous THQ was synonymous with the kids, family and casual gaming market - something that was dominated by Wii and DS prior to the rise of smart devices. After the failure of uDraw, the firm opted to focus on adult games and Nordic seems to have taken a similar stance. As it currently stands, there are very few Nintendo-bound titles in its line-up.

>This is partly due to the firm's belief that 3DS will soon be replaced by Switch - depsite Nintendo's assertions to the contrary - and the relatively low power available in the platfrom holder's new console. Pollice notes that even Battle Chasers, a 2D turn-based RPG game based on comics by notable artist Joe Madureira, has been "a challenge to get running smoothly on Switch" and open-world sci-fi RPG Elex is "just too demanding right now."

>"We've been in touch with [Nintendo] about Switch for more than a year, so we've been looking at it for our current line-up and... we look wherever it's possible. It's a bit sad that they haven't gone out with a more beefy hardware but it is what it is, so we just have to work our way around it."

>However, the association with Nintendo is one further example of how THQ stretched itself - something THQ Nordic is keen to avoid.
>>
>you will never be as desperate as the sony *paw*nies

feelsgoodman
>>
>Nintendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAtd6NBvVA0
>>
>>382996016
>not the platinum edition
You fucked up.
>>
File: ya seethin.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ya seethin.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>382993643
>We d-didn't want their games a-anyway!!! BAKA!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.