[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 9cc.png (380KB, 330x481px) Image search: [Google]
9cc.png
380KB, 330x481px
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>382993279
that model is shit tier compared to the original
>>
Mods for not deleting these template shitposting threads
>>
>>382993339
Tawna is twice the height of Crash, her blonde hair and breast size being based off of celebrity Pamela Anderson. She has orange fur, cream skin and a small, blonde tail. Her clothing consists of a red, sleeveless shirt, blue skirt, red socks and sneakers identical to Crash's. In Crash Boom Bang, her shirt was changed to a pink top.

In the N. Sane Trilogy, Tawna's design is altered a bit, having a smaller chest and hip size, and a more proportionate body shape.
>>
>>382993279
What the fuck are you fucking talking about? The main villain of the game was very obviously in the fucking wrong because the story is about as fucking shallow as it gets. Fuck you and your fucking cookie cutter threads, /v/ mods need to fucking do their fucking jobs and actually delete these fucking shit threads. They're okay when they actually have a fucking purpose, but you got a fucking picture of the flavour of the month game and slapped a fucking generic /v/ meme sentence and fucking (You)s. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>382994726
>implying I have played this game
k18
>>
>>382993376

> implying Crash posting is Shit posting
>>
>>382994726

> flavour of the month

> game is literally 20 years old

When will ninteniggers learn?
>>
>>382993279
>Posting the old model to create shitstorm
Well played OP well played... HOWEVER
>>
File: 1498347801459.jpg (370KB, 1039x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1498347801459.jpg
370KB, 1039x1074px
>>382994726
>the story is about as fucking shallow as it gets.
what the fuck are you talking about?
what is shallow about Dr. Moreau and Dr. Jekyll creating an army of genetically enhanced and mutated animals to take over the world, one experiment escapes then attempts to return, fighting against other experiments to rescue another experiment it fell in love with?
>>
File: Bubsy_the_Bobcat.png (79KB, 250x298px) Image search: [Google]
Bubsy_the_Bobcat.png
79KB, 250x298px
>>382993279
This reminds me of that tranny version of Bubsy somebody made up once.
>>
>>382995156

M-muh agenda?
>>
File: TawnaMoulinCortex.jpg (13KB, 146x384px) Image search: [Google]
TawnaMoulinCortex.jpg
13KB, 146x384px
I like Twana in Twinsanity
>>
WHOA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.