[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just 100% completed Breath of the Wild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I acquired all unique armor sets and armor pieces
I acquired all sets of horse armor
Completed 120 shrines with all their chests looted
Collected 900 Korok seeds
Finished the Side Quests
Got both Zelda's horse and Ganon's horse
Got Master Sword and Hylean Shield
Killed 40 Hinox
Killed 40 Stone Talus
Killed all the Molduga
Completed the Hylean Compendium
Got all upgrades to abilities
100% completion rate on main map with all locations found.

Overall 7/10. I honestly prefered Xenoblade Chronicles X or the Witcher 3. I'd rank BOTW around the same quality as Skyrim.
>>
You only had to do four of the things you listed to 100% so you're disqualified. Retard.
>>
Thanks op, glad I didn't waste my time pirating and playing it for free on PC.
>>
>>382990851
Not really Link's No Drop items(the screen where the guardian powers and horse armor are stored) is a trophy page. You have to fill that in order to "platinum the game". It's also the only place where your completion of the Hyrule Compendium gets noted.
>>
>I just read the wiki and now I want to shitpost all night folks!
>>
>>382990358

I did all shrines and got 457 korok seeds. This game is really good, but the more you play, the more you realize they went for quantity over quality in some areas (too many copy pasted locations, combat shrines, korok seed 'puzzles') and completely forgot to develop the game in others (only three world bosses that are recolored, one of which only appears in one small area, dragons that do nothing, very small enemy variety etc).

It's crazy when you realize Ocarina of Time had more enemy variety in its minuscule world than Breath of the Wild.
>>
100% open world games ruins them, you're not meant to do it.

Have you done 100% of everything in Witcher 3?
>>
>>382991884
I do indeed have the platinum of The Witcher 3.
>>
>>382991972
So you're autistic and they made an open world game not for you, you ruined it for yourself and whatever 7/10 you might give the game is literally worthless because you played it like a fucking grid like the autist you are.
>>
>>382992161
Honestly I played Skyrim the same way and 1005ed it on both PC and PS3. I think Skyrim was a better game than BOTW in the end. Better quest chains larger variety of enemies and skills. But for that i went above and beyond as well by collecting all the unique horses.
>>
>>382991884
I dont play western games.
>>
Now do it in master mode, faggot

I'm 26 shrines in and loving it. I thought I'd never be able to play the game again and yet it still feels fresh
>>
File: 20160606171859_1.jpg (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160606171859_1.jpg
514KB, 1920x1080px
>>382991972
Oh ok, I didn't expect that. I've left things unfinished in Witcher 3 even after 200 hours because I don't want to ruin my memories of it. Doing all shrines in BotW was enough to make me start disliking the game.
>>
>>382990358
>I preferred Witcher 3
>I'd rank BOTW around the same quality as Skyrim.
Too much bait, try harder.
>>
>>382992260
So your opinion is worthless in every way, stop, stop shitposting, you ruined the game for yourself.
>>
>>382990358
>looking up shit online
No wonder you didn't like it.
>>
>Guys, I played an open world games for hundreds of hours and can now confirm that the game does get stale after awhile!

It's even funnier when you know that you can finish Botw whenever you want.
>>
>>382993328
How do you finish a game with no story?
>>
>>382993629
>no story
Not sure, as we are not discussing that game, we are discussing BotW.
>>
>>382990358
The games been out for months now. How did it take you so long?? A lot of people got 100% long time ago. No one cares about your blog.
>>
>>382993629
Maybe Uncharted has the right amount of story for you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.