[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEQUEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: RCcover.jpg (156KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
RCcover.jpg
156KB, 640x884px
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEQUEL
>>
>>382986350
sequels these days are mistakes of creation
>>
Such a good game. Love you op
>>
>>382986350
not happening
>>
File: Heheh.jpg (10KB, 202x159px) Image search: [Google]
Heheh.jpg
10KB, 202x159px
You really trust EA to handle The boss,Fixer,scorch and Sev correctly?
>>
Why do people hype up this game so much? It was fun and all but it was also really short and there were only like 4 levels.
>>
>>382986350
Any sequel would no doubt be a complete travesty.
>>
>>382986605
>Sev
>being in the sequel
>>
File: Capture43.png (252KB, 461x330px) Image search: [Google]
Capture43.png
252KB, 461x330px
>>382986690
There's hope God dammit! We can still save him!
>>
>>382986350

>die
>squadmates talk trash to you

t-thanks
>>
>>382986690
DELET THIS
>>
>>382986625
People hype it up because it was executed well but its shortness left them feeling empty, so discussion is all they have.
>>
>>382986625
Because it was very fun.
>>
>>382986350
this game is garbage
>>
>>382986350
sequel got cancelled
>>
>>382986350
Not canon.
>>
>>382987334
Shut your fucking mouth you piece of garbage.
>>
>>382986350
>Modern star wars
>ever giving more you more fun clone games

Shit's dead bro. Enjoy your jedi shit.
>>
>>382987451
>Jedi are bad
>Generic clones are good
I'll never get this stupid fucking meme. The clone games managed to be good DESPITE being based around the shitty clones. The greatest games in the series still feature Jedis (Hint: All the Kyle Katarn games excluding the first DF).
>>
imperial commando was canceled
>>
>>382988171
Yeah, do you like fanfic-tier stories and shit mapdesign?
>>
>>382988171
The alternative is the old Republic with slow mo, western gunslingers cowboys with space revolvers and other cliche crap. Fuck Jedi and the anime tier crap like colored Khyber crystals. Fuck this franchise if it doesn't have masculine war elements.
>>
>>382991438
>Every story with the Jedi is a shitty black-and-white "Hero triumphing over evil while doing spinnning-lightsaber-backflips to victory" story
>Stories featuring clones, mercenaries and bounty hunters tend to be gritty, cynical war stories with relatable characters in classic human struggles

Jedi stories are for intellectual children so they can fantasize about using the force to get themselves a gf
>>
>>382986690

You shut your whore mouth
>>
>>382990508
>star wars
>fanfic-tier stories
You're gonna have to narrow it down, buddy.
>>
>>382986350
Trying to get good star wars games back without George Lucas is like trying to fix the world without hitler. Only he knew what he was doing and in the end it got taken over by women niggers and Jews.
>>
>>382988171
>Clones are bad
>generic Jedi are good
I'll never get this stupid fucking meme. The Jedi games managed to be good DESPITE being around the shitty jedi. The greatest games in the series still feature clones (Hint: all the battlefront games excluding the newest bf)
>>
>>382993832
I wish I could say for sure this is just satire, but I wouldn't put it past /pol/ to be retarded enough to give Lucas credit for anything good about star wars.
>>
>>382986350
WHO THE FUCK WANTS A SEQUEL?
>>
>>382993832
Like he had any input in republic commando and if he did you can bet it would involve adding ewoks.
>>
>>382994206
Better than JJ adding ugly black women
>>
>>382986605
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH.
>>382986625
Because it uses a mechanic you see fairly often in games where you control a squad, but it is the most complex of them all.
>putting Sev on a sniper location and Fixer on a EMP location while Scorch took the grenade launcher position and you were manning the turret
>>
>still wanting a sequel at this point

It would be sub par if they made it now.
>>
>>382988171
>shitty clones

You better take that back
>>
Thanks OP. I just remembered how fucking rad this game was after this guy
>>382995396

I remember when the glorious music kicked in and it just had this brilliant effect on me. Truly felt like a star wars squad-based game. I think the track is droid army invasion iirc. There's nothing like hearing you shout out orders over that music to your squad as shit hits the fan.
>>
>>382986350
Reminder that Star Wars: Imperial Commando was in the making when LucasArts died.

Reminder that another KotoR as well.

Reminder that another Jedi Academy and Rogue Squadron were cancelled.

All because of Disney and EA.
>>
>>382995790
Considering the crap LucasArts had been shitting out before then I had little hope for them to turn it around. Not that the current situation for SW games is any better, but it'd been a long time before Disney that we'd gotten a good one.
>>
TURN THE SHIP AROUND. WE CAN STILL SAVE HIM
>>
File: Sorry Sir.jpg (94KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry Sir.jpg
94KB, 864x960px
>>382988171
>>
>>382986350
Or Jedi academy
>>
>imperial commandos
but battlefront 2 EAtm lets you play as imperial commandos ;)
>>
>>382988171

the entire point is that clones are generic soldiers while jedi are a bunch of plot armor clad mary/gary sues
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.