[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: konky trolley problem.png (193KB, 631x721px) Image search: [Google]
konky trolley problem.png
193KB, 631x721px
What do you do, /v/?
>>
Flip a coin
>>
>>382985037
yes
>>
I get that the AI is magically tied to people who make video games? Anyway, I take the obvious choice and don't pull. I keep the video games and maybe get to kill people as bonus, perhaps it is me and I can finally leave this mortal coil. Either way I avoid the worst case scenario of being alive without video games.
>>
So if the lever isn't pulled, all the people on the track die, and the AI also gets to decide if the people inside the trolley die? How the fuck are you supposed to read this problem?
>>
File: kain_smile.jpg (31KB, 580x423px) Image search: [Google]
kain_smile.jpg
31KB, 580x423px
>>382985218
It lands on its edge.
>>
Ai is Skynet.
Also is ASUS so no warranty.

I say save the humans unless more than 60% of the infinite number of people are niggers.
>>
>>382985037
Put an immovable object in front of the trolley.
>>
>>382985037
The computer is fucked anyways given the close proximity to the TNT.
>>
The infinite number of people would require infinite amount of food to survive, so they will either starve or be forced to cannibalize each other.
Death is mercy.
>>
>>382985037
Since changes in current move along at the speed of light, that means the TNT will explode not all at once, but down the track at the speed of light. We can take the speed of light and divide it by the general width of a person's shoulders to get the amount of people killed per second.

(300,000,00 m/s) * (3 people / meter) = 900,000,000 million people a second
>>
File: gfgv.jpg (9KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
gfgv.jpg
9KB, 311x162px
video games
>>
>>382990618
Actually maybe it should be 2 people per meter, so 600,000,00 people per second.
>>
>>382985037
Why would you pull the lever ever?
>>
>>382985037
I go to reddit.com
>>
I ask my friend to do me a solid and watch the lever for me for a moment
Due to brocode, he's obligated to help
Also due to brocode, the responsibility falls on him.
>>
>>382991154
You aren't very a good bro, bro
>>
>>382991284
I'd rather be a bad bro than a mass murderer
>>
File: RG0BS1U.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
RG0BS1U.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>382987554
nice
>>
>>382987554
Then I half-pull the lever so it severs the cables and veers off the tracks, blowing up an infinitely large orphanage for puppies at maximum capacity.
>>
>>382991340
What if your bro, whom'st've you asked to do a solid for you, asks one of his bros to do him a solid, beginning infinite brocode recursion? I'd assume most bros would rather be bad bros than mass murderers, and that looks like the only way under proper brocode laws to target their responsibility onto the next bro.
>>
>>382985037
whip out my dick and jerk it
>>
>>382990734
OY VEY ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOA
>>
Video games are the only thing that fill the void in my life, i have accepted that im alone in this world and for that reason i always decide what's better for me, in this case i would feel no remorse killing all that people since i get the outcome that i want, videogames.
>>
>>382985037
Wow, cool OP! What video game is this?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.