[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude skooma LMAO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: KhajiitES.jpg (153KB, 549x720px) Image search: [Google]
KhajiitES.jpg
153KB, 549x720px
dude skooma LMAO!
>>
File: 1496690295158.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1496690295158.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>that one khajiit follower
>give him that stormcloak general armor
>>
TES is fucking joke after playing Witcher 3.

Never playing Bethesda game again, sorry. Friendship ended with Todd, now CDProjekt is my best friend.
>>
>>382984958
Just a reminder that the Argonians are some of the most powerful mortals on all of the Elder Scrolls and they worship cthullu trees that are psycic and from beyond time and were created by the edgy assassin god that existed in the void before existence and accidentally created reality. They even smushed the Dunmer into paste with pretty much zero resistance and were never even fully conquered by Tiber Septim.

They're like fanfiction come to life
>>
>>382985557
Thats because most of the argonian lore comes from literal fanfiction.
>>
>>382985557
They smushed the dunmer because they fucked by a giant fucking volcano.
>>
Khajiit did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Argonian_Male.jpg (336KB, 2000x1891px) Image search: [Google]
Argonian_Male.jpg
336KB, 2000x1891px
DUDE HIST SAP LMAO
>>
>>382987230
That's because Khajiit did nothing worthy of note.
>>
>nuBethesda at the reigns of some of the most interesting fantasy RPG lore of all time
>caring after what they did with Oblivion and Skyrim
>>
>>382987368
They got so high they ended up on the moon
>>
>>382987415
Because the ravings of some stoner are credible in any way
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.