[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this better than WoD again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: memegion.jpg (257KB, 350x496px) Image search: [Google]
memegion.jpg
257KB, 350x496px
How is this better than WoD again?
>>
>>382984221
It isn't.
>>
>>382984221

Just look at basically every single review out there.

Why should we spell it out for your dumb ass if you are to lazy to google?
>>
>>382984221
Because Blizzard and their marketers disguised as youtubers said so and if we go against them we would get layers and layers of ostracization from peers and random people on the internet.
>>
>>382984221
im actually enjoying most aspects of legion.
i really hate pvp though. class templates where a fuckhuge mistake. the theory sounds nice. but its executed horrible and people that are raidgeared will fuck you over hard no matter what kind of skill you have. and getting gear if you mainly play pvp is harder than just doing a raid or mythic+ to basically get free 910+ gear for fucking free.
they want to make pvp more accessible and easy for everyone to get started in but completely shit on people that only do pvp and not raid or do mythic+ because they will get far better gear, faster and since actual stats dont matter in pvp, only itemlevels do. the best way to do pvp is by not doing pvp.
>>
>>382984221
It actually has content.

7.1 alone had more content than all of WoD's post release with Kara, the continuations of the Nighfallen storylines, and Nighthold.

Systemside, the expansion is pretty cancer. I've been mythic raiding up until this week, finally burned out and quit. Legendary items were cancer until 7.2, and AP still is cancer. I don't anticipate returning to relevancy specificially because of AP.

Legion is endlessly better than WoD. I think a lot of the negitivity about WoD has faded with time, but I can't forget the joke that was 6.2, over a year of HFC, and no out of raid content patches.
>>
>>382984838
>Playing wow for pvp
Nigga ifs not 2004 anymore, there are hundreds of better pvp games than wow with this shitty battle system
>>
>>382984221
It has content, that's about it. Beyond that the game design is absolutely atrocious. I quit WoD because I was bored, I quit Legion because I fucking hated the game.
>>
>>382984838
>pvp gear
Raider here, it doesnt benifit us. You get better ilvl pieces by having a high honor level and doing various ranked pvp. With ilvl being the only thing to matter, you get better pvp gear through pvp.

PvP baseline is 10 ilvls higher than raiding and has been all expansion
>>
>>382985018
theres nothing out there that plays like an affliction warlock though.
nothing comes close to it.
>>
>>382984508

You are clearly an idiot.

What you said applies to every single WoW expansion. Yet most of the last ones weren't as popular as Legion.
>>
File: 1493548745961.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493548745961.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>382984221
it's like saying "How is DS3 better than DS2 again ?"
>>
>>382984221
it actually has shit to do
you might not like it, but it has more content that WoD did
>>
>more content
>new class
>an actual new map
>[marginally] less garrisony
>better VA + ingame cinematics
>[marginally] listening to the community more
>m+
>>
Is this where the contrarian storm cycle is right now? Saying WoD is good?

Legion is better if only because they've included not only the bare minimum of what they announced -- they actually put fucking secrets back in the game. They restored some flavor and mystery back into the game.

WoD was boring, creatively limited in terms of Orc world shit and failed to deliver on basic shit like capital cities. Legion has essentially a capital city for every class.

None of you sincerely like WoD better, just stop it.
>>
>>382984221
-reason to go outside
-raids tiers are just as good
-pvp is about the same
-demon hunter
-wpvp actually happens if you're not a pussy and willing to engage people at world quest and invasions
-can craft good gear
-legendaries make some rotations interesting
-battle pet mini game is the best its ever been
-mythic+ WAS good until they butchered it
-lots of RP events and activities for RPers to sink their teeth into
-storytelling is bland but that's not unusual for modern day wow
-no yrel or orc focused story
-varian dead
-no thrall
-korean grind is not mandatory but it does exist for players that constantly need to be on the mill
-warlocks finally not shit
-actual updates(minus 7.2, but that shit was still better than selfie patch)
-new 5man with 7.2 and another with 7.3(can't forget the 5man crowd)
-death knight storytelling was top tier and the best the game has to offer
>>
demon expansions are even more boring than orcs, boring locations, boring enemy aesthetic
doesn't help that legion is total garbage too
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.