[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: CK2.jpg (32KB, 460x210px) Image search: [Google]
CK2.jpg
32KB, 460x210px
Is this game worth buying?
>>
I got into it hard for for a while but got bored after at least a hundred hours, probably a lot more, mainly because most the map is already giant blobs and there isnt much to do outside of internal affairs and the odd crusade. Ill get hate for this but i found europa universalis to be way better because theres just so much more to do. Still a great game though
>>
>>382980223

If I bought all DLC and game right now without a sale or any discount, I'd be spending about 25 cents per hour I've played the game.

So yeah, I'd say it's worth it. But I'm a fucking Jew and pirated it.
>>
>>382980223
It's a good game if you, especially if you love roleplaying to a degree. I have hundreds of hours in it. The dlc is pricy without a sale though.
>>
yes, its pretty fun.
>>
>buying
I bought it and I regret it, not because the game is bad though. It's because paradox handles DLC in the most jewish fucking way, just pirate it my man.
>>
>Do you like role playing
>Are you content with fighting wars if necessary

Then yes
>>
>>382981253
Everyone likes EUIV more for that exact reason, don't be afraid of hate gentle-hearted newfag
>>
Should have asked during the sale.
Some of the DLC are straight upgrades, but its expensive as fuck if you want to buy em all
Base game is fine though so yes, its worth buying
>>
>>382982185
Most of the DLC is completely optional. Also you can pirate DLC ontop of the Steam copy of the game without problems.
>>
>>382981253
That's why you git gud at slowly increasing your influence within the blob countries. I start as a single county, and make lots of alliances within the kingdom. If the overlord tries to revoke my single county, I shit all over him. Consolidating power within a kingdom to the degree of being more influential than the overlord is fun.
>>
>>382980223
Yeah but you need dlc. The whole bundle will go on steam now and again for like 40$.
Beware, it'll give you incest and impregnation fetishes.
>>
>>382982928
True enough. I think thats how the game is probably meant to be played
>>
>>382983178
Maybe even cuckolding, saorgies, rape, harems, interracial, BBW, old people, etc. The game has it all.
>>
File: Explain.png (22KB, 720x360px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.png
22KB, 720x360px
Dont pirate, just buy the dlc you want
>>
it's pretty good. I have 400 hours in it
paradox are jews so I wouldn't recommend buying all the dlc. you could buy just the base game or a bundle that includes some of the dlc, and then easily pirate the rest of the dlc on top of that.
>>
>>382984894
I don't pirate everything, I pay for most games to be honest. I make an exception for any Paradox games because the dlc is fucking stupid and I don't want to support shitty business practices.
also nice I AM SILLY comic there
>>
>>382985132
Do I even need all of the dlc? alot of it looks pointless
>>
Does this game have incest?
>>
>>382980223
Pirate it, it's a good game but the studio nickel and dimes people via DLC shamelessly.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (11KB, 175x83px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
11KB, 175x83px
>>382985413
a little
>>
>>382985413
yup
>>382985347
well a lot of them are minor quality of life improvements like better looking portraits and a wider variety of music (turn off all metal soundtracks, sunset invasion, and optionally conclave) but the rest provide some pretty big gameplay differences
>>
>>382985347
Of course the unit and music packs don't matter, but the expansion packs do and there's like 8 or 9 of them.
>>
>>382983178
>The whole bundle will go on steam now and again for like 40$
lol no, paradox is too jewish for that
>>
File: 1496342778290.png (79KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496342778290.png
79KB, 250x238px
>>382985510
>>
>>382984894

It's just market pressures my dude. If fleecing goyim for shekels by releasing essential features as DLC ultimately cuts into their profit margin that's their problem as a business. Retards always like to make the argument that 'if they weren't making money off it they wouldn't do it!' because moronic buyfags think that companies are infallible deities of commerce and no company has ever made a bad financial decision in history. Blockbuster totally made the right decision not to buy Netflix when they had the opportunity and instead choosing to stick with their now obsolete business model.
>>
>>382988557

I don't know if it's actually possible to get the horse as a lover or whatever but one of the events if your character has a lunatic trait is that he imagines his horse talking to him and decides to put him on the council.
>>
>>382980223
get it on sale
>>
Of course. But only the main game.
You can pirate the rest, use creamAPI.
Achievements are available too.
>>
>>382982721
>completely optional
>need the DLC to play as everyone but christians
>>
>>382989812
It is possible.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.