[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necromancers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: jeon-tae-kang-2.jpg (672KB, 1920x997px) Image search: [Google]
jeon-tae-kang-2.jpg
672KB, 1920x997px
What games let me play as a Necromancer? I'm more than a little disappointed with the D3 necromancer and now I really want to play something different. I don't care about genre as long as it's a proper necromancer
>>
Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Diablo 2, Dominions 4
>>
>>382969210
Dominions 4
>>
>>382969210
So is it the same Necro from 2 or one of his disciples?
>>
>>382969210
Warhammer total war.
>>
>>382969820
My top choice tied with D2
>all living troops flee if they're losing
>undead troops don't flee, they keep fighting until they fucking crumble
>after battles you have the option to raise units that died in battle to replenish your troops
>even standing in your territory hurts living armies
>>
>>382969762
Neither I think. Just belongs to the same group. If I remember right the only apprentice of the D2 Necro is an NPC in 3
>>
>>382969210
Necromancer.
Not a very good game tho.
>>
>>382969210
Path of Exile

Lots of different minion abilities and interactions
>>
>>382969210
people still play this shit?
and people are so fuckin dumb to drop more money for a fuckin character?
>>
>>382969210
Not shit dawn :)
>>
EverQuest
>>
>It's a generic summon zombie spell episode
>It's a you can't upgrade your minions episode
>It's a minions despawn after a set time episode
>It's a kite around a rock because you die in one hit and the enemies are tanks and your zombies suck episode
>It's a you can't raise the actual enemy it just turns the body into a generic zombie episode
>It's a fire mage episode
>>
>>382970539
Is it worth starting now? Looks like I missed the train
>>
Necromancy a shit
>>
>>382969210
in aidyn chronicles on the nintendo 64, your character can learn necromancy spells
>>
>>382970624
Is it out yet? It might be fun with Grim Dawns class combos
>>
>>382971178
One of the good things skyrim did was the necromancy spells actually were necromancy rather then 'summon skeleton' that almost every necromancer spell in every game does.

Too bad skyrim sucked.
>>
>>382971402
not now, wait for the expansion, it will change how difficulties work in the core game
>>
>>382971751
Necromancy in that game was pretty awesome. Dead Thralls were op as fuck.
>>
>>382969210
God that image looks like arthas. Does anyone have art of him when he wasnt nerzhul but also a death knight?
>>
>>382969762
D3 necromancer is the disciple of the D2 necromancers disciple
>>
>>382972179
Also the undead campaign in wc3 is pretty fucking good
>>
>>382971940
Would it be worth it to start then? I don't want to jump in a dying game where everyone is 100 levels ahead and did everything there is to do except for endgame content.
>>
Guild Wars 2 has a necromancer class.
>>
>>382971751
>>382971751
Forgot which mod it was but you could take peoples bones and make a skeleton horde which was pretty fun. They always got in the way of the doors though. Dumb skeletals
>>
>>382972395
Yeah but it's GW2.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.