[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGS V Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Metal-Gear-Sold-V-Final-Trailer.jpg (69KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Metal-Gear-Sold-V-Final-Trailer.jpg
69KB, 970x545px
How can one game be so mechanically good, but such an awful Metal Gear Solid game?
>>
File: download.jpg (111KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
111KB, 1024x576px
post quiet feet
>>
>>382968983
Right? The gameplay is fucking perfect. The mechanics, the weapons, the allies, it's all great, and the only reason I have over 200 hours into it. The rest of the game... very flawed. Story wasn't that great, but there were some great scenes, mission structure was absurdly repetitive, and all those fucking audio tapes Jesus Christ. I got my money's worth. But it's still the reason I can't get hyped for any sort of media release anymore outside of music. Not even kidding.
>>
File: 14408809675641.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14408809675641.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Oh hi Snake! Do you have another picture for me?
>>
>>382968983
By being unfinished
>>
>>382969216
Same here. I spent so many hours on the game because the game is probably one of the best of this generation. But absolutely fails as a Metal Gear Solid game.

>Awful ending
>Venom twist sucked (although, it could have been played off well)
>Didn't get to go Nuclear
>Didn't wrap up Big Boss' story like MGS4 wrapped up Solid Snake's story
>>
>>382969427
>That Ground Zeroes tape where she gets gang raped
>Expect TPP be this dark
>Venom is a boyscout and Skullface sucked
>>
File: jerry-eyeroll.gif (916KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
jerry-eyeroll.gif
916KB, 498x280px
>>382969216
>The gameplay is fucking perfect.
Yeah I enjoy the same missions and structure the camps recycled over and over again too.
>>
>>382969216
If it was ~20 missions designed as well as the codetalker mansion, it would've been an awesome game.
Most the missions felt like what I expected of side ops, and actual sideops were jokes.
>>
>>382969667
yeah mission and world design is pretty shit, they said gameplay though
>>
>>382969816
Then they mean Game mechanics
>>
>>382969667
He means the GAMEPLAY, not the mission structure.
>>
File: med_1443613555_image.jpg (100KB, 640x398px) Image search: [Google]
med_1443613555_image.jpg
100KB, 640x398px
would you be friends with a navajo speaking plant woman who doesn't eat and drinks through her skin?
>>
>>382970045
>All of those Joost threads when TPP came out
>They stalked her, found old blogs post and made fun of her guy friends that looked like they wanted to fuck her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.