[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this character's name again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: millerr.jpg (312KB, 860x912px) Image search: [Google]
millerr.jpg
312KB, 860x912px
In PW and MGSV he is called "Kazuhira," but in the original metal gear games his name is McDonell Benedict. What's up with that?
>>
>>382963068
McDonell "nigger in the crib, shoot it from the hip" Benedict
>>
Kazuhira is his nickname from living in Japan, McDonell Benedict Miller is his actual name
>>
>>382963068
Kazuhira "we offer equal opportunities and respect to every race at Diamond Dogs" Miller
>>
I feel like Kaz was only saved by his stellar voice acting, going by the games alone, he feels more like a character solely created to fill roles that were not being filled.
>>
>>382964031
all he did in peace walker was break the fourth wall and teach big boss how to shoot.
>>
>>382963068
Kazuhira "only the white race in mother base" Miller
>>
>>382964031
He's an actual fill for Campbell and even had the same personality.

I think MGSV was trying to paint him as Solid Snake's mentor, but his relationship with Solid Snake wasn't really that huge.
>>
>>382967291
>I think MGSV was trying to paint him as Solid Snake's mentor, but his relationship with Solid Snake wasn't really that huge.
What?
>>
>>382967454
The end of MGSV has Kaz wanting to raise Solid Snake and Venom to be better than Big Boss out of revenge.
>>
Kazuhira is what his mom named him, Mcdonald is what his dad named him after he went to see him in the US
>>
If Miller mentors Solid Snake in Foxhound, and Big Boss comes back and does that too, how does that work? Doesn't Miller know about Outer Heaven?
>>
>>382967803
Oh shit, yeah. I must be tired for missing that in your post
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.