[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fourth case in the whole game >Send a Jew to the gas chamber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: GoyPutzsnatcher.jpg (214KB, 688x600px) Image search: [Google]
GoyPutzsnatcher.jpg
214KB, 688x600px
>Fourth case in the whole game
>Send a Jew to the gas chamber
How did they get away with it?
>>
>>382960629
I'm dunn wit u
Go flap yer c#ck somewhere else
I want my BEISBOL
>>
File: 1494026369085.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494026369085.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>382960629
D I F F E R E N T

T I M E
>>
>>382961886
But this game came out 6 years ago
>>
>WASP is anti-Semitic

Stop the presses!
>>
Was Raimi involved with this game?
It's the only explanation for its extreme racism.
>>
>>382960629
Fuck I'm replaying this right now. An angry Jew bad guy. Blew me away.

Also fuck talking about the facial animations, the fact that you can just run forward and vault over things or climb shit is fantastic. Why don't more games do that? It's so smooth.
>>
>>382961972
R A I M I
>>
>>382962103
It's VERY expensive
>>
File: Gay.jpg (17KB, 198x311px) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
17KB, 198x311px
>the entire Black Dahlia case
>the forced "shoot 20 criminals in a warehouse" parts because they were forced to make the game more like GTA to attract normies

They were so close.
>>
File: 1489470182843.jpg (49KB, 446x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489470182843.jpg
49KB, 446x460px
>game has a set protagonist who we need to care about and his cheating relationship
>asshole partner rats him out, he's demoted and we're drug through the most boring missions imaginable
>we play as a completely different character for the last quarter of the game
>"final boss" involves burning people in a sewer with a flamethrower
>MC is killed offscreen, and the rat-bastard partner reads his eulogy
>THE END

I just wanted a goddamn game where I was a detective doing detective shit, nothing else.
>>
>>382960629
This game >>382961814 is so fucking based.

We will never have another L.A. Noire set in the 50's with this caliber of race realism, unlike the Race Realismâ„¢ cuck devs push in garbage like Mafia 3 and Battlefield1.
>>
Everything was fun except the homicide desk. Of course they were going to have to do that cliche Black Dahlia crap just like every 19th century brit game has to deal with Jack the Ripper; but it was beyond forced. Plus, after all the hours of diligent detective work, it's HURRR ALL DA GUISE U ARRESTED R NOT DA KILLER N IT WAS THIS RANDOM RICH GUY XD LOL BET U TOTES DIDN'T SEE DAT COMING! XD

Thanks, Bondi, for making me waste hours on Bethesda-tier pointless fetch quests, especially with that fuck awful scavenger hunt. I hope one day they have a definitive edition without the homicide desk.
>>
File: 25717170632_9493f0c8bb_o.jpg (2MB, 3840x1800px) Image search: [Google]
25717170632_9493f0c8bb_o.jpg
2MB, 3840x1800px
>>382963341
I'd buy a game set in NYC or L.A in the 40s -50s where you play as a new recruit police officer working your way up and you can choose to be good or crooked
>>
>>382962252
>>the forced "shoot 20 criminals in a warehouse" parts because they were forced to make the game more like GTA to attract normies

this shit was some of the most out of place feeling shit of all time in games
>>
>>382962252
I don't remember it happening so often, actually. The only times I remember are in the movie set and later in some vice desk case. And the side missions, of course.
And the entirety of the Kelso missions.
>>
>>382962434
then play the arkham games or witcher 3, fag
>>
>>382963736

What really sucked about the Homicide desk is that you knew you were chasing red herrings the whole time. It felt fucking pointless going through the cases when you know the people you were arresting didn't actually commit the crimes.
>>
>>382965820
Yeah, the only thing I actually enjoyed about that segment of the game was working with Rusty. All of them were bro as fuck and had great character development except Roy who you could tell was an asshole and remained an asshole the whole time.
>>
>>382962434
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments.
Go get it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.