[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go First Anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: caca.jpg (55KB, 486x386px) Image search: [Google]
caca.jpg
55KB, 486x386px
It's been one year since everything started /v/ !
What was your most fondest memory related to Pokemon Go ?
>>
The lighthouse that people were always going to always getting trashed
>>
File: vp3.png (6KB, 265x166px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.png
6KB, 265x166px
>>382957336
>>>/vp/
>>
>>382957336
>What was your most fondest memory related to Pokemon Go ?
Graveyards being desecrated by autistic millennial following a fad.
>>
That one moment they introduced trading.
>>
>>382957336
People still play this game lol:^)
>>
Just imagine being so fucking inept you fuck up something as easy as pokemon go
>>
File: Screenshot_138.jpg (17KB, 440x72px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_138.jpg
17KB, 440x72px
lmao, savage
>>
>>382957557
It's not just Niantic's actions, people didn't want to be associated with all the negative stuff related to the app
>>
Never playing it
>>
I worked a very shitty job and missed out on everything. I can honestly say that I left because of it. I got a new dog and I play it constantly and I really don't give a shit. I love going on hikes and jogging so it's perfect for me.
>>
>>382957336
PoGo had s much potential, but Niantic fucked up big time. It's like none of the devs ever played pokemon before.
>>
When I uninstalled it after a week.
>>
>>382958651
they probably never played pokemon before

>Pokemon on the gameboy had trading but Go doesnt
>>
>>382957530
It's still top 10 in top grossing apple in google store and android. So making millions a day
>>
>>382957336
That one time a streamer playing in Central Park at night got robbed live on twitch
>>
Trailer is hype https://youtu.be/2sj2iQyBTQs

But they didn't have trading and pvp like in trailer
>>
File: 250px-Pokewalker.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pokewalker.png
61KB, 250x250px
We already had perfection.
>>
How shitty this became when they removed the footsteps
>>
>>382957336
quitting
>>
>>382957734
>Those salty tears
Kek
>>
>>382959106
Best part is they never bothered to make a better system to remove the randomness of catching pokemon. They also made sure to kill all websites that told you where you could find pokemon at any given time in any given place. Niantic sure fucked up big time with this game
>>
>>382959106
Half the fun of the game was walking around, actually searching for pokemon.
>>
>>382959106
it's funny how the footstep system is so remembered yet it only was available (bug-free) for like 1 or 2 weeks
>>
>>382959741
Because that's when most people still played.
>>
My fondest memory is meeting my bf because we were the only ones that played it in our shitty uni
Otherwise...none.
>>
>>382957336
Just seeing everyone using it outside last summer. The game may be shit but for a few months it really turned the world into a giant pokemon scavenger hunt that everyone was playing. Going outside and joining a pack of strangers and talking about where people spotted rare pokemon was fun.
>>
>>382957734
Oh, this is me.
>>
>>382957457
There is no rule that says Pokemon may only be on /vp/, newfag.
>>
>>382957336
Not playing it
>>
>>382957832
Like what?
>>
>>382961158
Pokemon go for 2 weeks was the biggest game and app in world. I'm sure people here played it too
>>
Laughing at all the autists playing it
>>
Going to my neighbors place at night and flashlighting teenagers that were trying to capture his 3 gyms.
>>
i met a few qts while playing this, a girl that has never left her house and her prep sister. We ended up eating at McDs.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.