[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 year anniversary of Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0911.jpg (699KB, 2048x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
699KB, 2048x1193px
Say something nice about PokeMania 2.0
>>
>>382956594
How did the orange guy get in the air and why was he holding all those eggs? Did Dragonite pick him up and drop him just to fuck with him?

Are the Pokemon in those eggs going to die when they hit the cement? Is he going to land on that waifu and crush her spine? Are Totodile and Togepi going to be okay?
>>
>>382956594

I play this game from time to time still.
Its just fun collecting poke's around town with your friends.

You guys hate this game because you have no friends.... and walking. lol.
>>
It was fun for a while
>>
Candela is one of the best delicious brown designs I've seen since Shantae
>>
Ingres is better
>>
>>382958321
What is that
>>
>>382958397
Ingress

another Augmented Reality Game by Niantic

It was around first
>>
>>382958321
truth
>>
File: 1295218265226.jpg (8KB, 243x232px) Image search: [Google]
1295218265226.jpg
8KB, 243x232px
>>382956594
>8 unborn Pokemon are about to be splattered all over the pavement
>>
>>382958049
Spark loves eggs and is clumsy that's why
>>
pokemon go was for normies. glad it's dead. now they can go away while everyone else continues to play mainstream pokemon because they aren't normalfag fucks who think it died after the first generation because it was no longer cool with their normalfuck friends
>>
File: IMG_0912.png (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.png
153KB, 750x1334px
>>382960854
There still 60 million active players

4x more than game
>>
It was fun for like a week, it's crazy how fast this gay ass game dies within a month

Ppl actually think you are autistic if you say you still play pokemon go
>>
>>382961125
"active"
>>
For a couple weeks when it was hot shit people actually went out and hanged out like normal people. People talked to each other, it was fun talking with coworkers and friends about it. Everyone just seemed happy and no one cared about politics or the world and got exercise in the meantime.

It was a nice experience while it lasted.
>>
>>382962115
At worst, there's still 12 million people opening the app every day. That's a massive success.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.