[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CAN PLAY THIS GAME FOREVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: wvawv.jpg (113KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
wvawv.jpg
113KB, 480x600px
I've never had so much fun in a game since Super Mario World

- The music
- The levels
- The dark souls gameplay
- The challenges
- The enemies
- The whoas
>>
File: 833.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
833.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>382953631
>The dark souls gameplay
>>
>Better luck next time: The game
Yeah no. I'd rather not get 90% through a run of a level to have the game basically say "you shouldn't have killed that enemy! Now you have to do the whole thing over!"
These games have aged like milk and it really shows.
>>
File: 1483050944771.gif (497KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
1483050944771.gif
497KB, 300x189px
>Dark Souls Gameplay

kys

And I really mean it, I want you to literally end your life. I don't care how you do it just do it. Just because you suck at a game doesn't mean its Dark Souls. HOLY SHIT I'm fucking tired of this meme. I don't care if this is bait, bate, mate, fate, cape. Nigger don't you dare fucking do this shit again. I hate kids these days GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
>>
File: e93.jpg (57KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
e93.jpg
57KB, 1200x740px
>>382954227
>assblasted dark souls baby is upset that his shitty rpg got dethroned

make way for the new king (or should i say marsupial) of gaming
>>
>>382953817

They aged like wine, the one that aged like milk is you
>>
>>382955071
>Run towards the camera and guess what's there!
>Oops, you died because you were killed by something you couldn't see. You should've known it was there! Start a mile back
I didn't know people enjoyed sour milk. I thought it tastes like shit.
>>
File: just kill me now.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me now.png
210KB, 600x390px
>tfw stuck on High Road

I'm a lot worse than I remember but the game's fantastic. Also is there something different about landing on edges now? it seems like if you land too close to the edge somewhere, the game sort of "pushes" you off. I can't remember if the original did that or not, it's been so long.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgWzeB5-0vA
>>
>>382953631
>- The dark souls gameplay
I know this is bait, and its obvious it is one, but Im actually surprised that there are people unironically saying this
>>
>>382955838

In the original, if you're standing on something you wont naturally slip off. It seems like Crash's hitbox isn't a rectangle in the remake.
>>
>>382955838
I've played that level for 2 hours trying to get the gold relic. When I went for platinum, it only took me 5 minutes. Jumping is slightly different than the old games but casual scrubs are using that as an excuse for being shit at the game. The hitbox of the turtles are a bit smaller, but they're not much of an issue if you pay attention to Crash's shadow.
>>
>>382953631

How many games are there in this package again?
>>
>>382955838
>>382956243
The theory is that the game is using the "standard" shape of capsules for character collision boxes.
These naturally come with slopes so their engine is probably pre-designed to automatically slide off when the two surfaces touch between a certain angle.

It's incredibly dumb and frustrating and a stupid oversight which shouldn't have happened in the first place.
>>
File: 9000.png (311KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
9000.png
311KB, 640x480px
>>382956497
>>
File: 1480148233931.jpg (98KB, 710x903px) Image search: [Google]
1480148233931.jpg
98KB, 710x903px
>>382954971
Not even kiddo, its about calling a game another because of muh difficulty. A game can't be hard without someone making a Dark Souls comparison. Game isn't even hard. Holy fuck nuggets you're a retard if you took that comment as anything but what it was. Nigger did you even read? Can you comprehend? I don't think so you fucking low level beta boi. Go jump into some acid I never want to see your face ever again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.