[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cat Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Susan Ashworth.png (1005KB, 1150x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Susan Ashworth.png
1005KB, 1150x1066px
Anybody played the Cat Lady? What did /v/ think of it?

Honestly, despite not being a fan of indie shit it's really really good and tackles depression in a way that isn't pretentious and has great characters, soundtrack and story.
>>
>>382945316
If you enjoyed that, you should play Downfall too. I personally enjoyed Downfall slightly better. mostly because Joe's obsession was alot relatable to me.
>>
>>382945930
I haven't played the remake but something just bugged me. Why does Susan get killed? Really wish she wasn't integrated into the remake.

But I'll check it out anyway.
>>
I was looking forward to Cat Lady after playing Downfall. Really enjoyed the game, the OST was surprisingly good and fitting too, but my favourite song from the dev team is still Thousand Shades of Red from the original Downfall.
>>
I was enjoying it but I had to leave to do stuff but cut scenes last for fucking forever and you can't save while they happen. I haven't touched the game since, I was like 2 hours in and 1:30 are unskippable cut scenes and I just couldn't bother.
>>
>>382946195
Here's the song though I'd recommend listening to it in the context of the game..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHOoeCIbTk
>>
>>382946161
pure fanservice
>>
>>382946320
I like it. But I prefer Lily of the Valley and Forever.

Good song though, most of the soundtrack of both games are top tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymJxYLb2QqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshI5nu1q6E
>>
>>382946161
Susan doesn't die in any of the endings. She always comes back to life and makes a police statement.
>>
>>382946701
Is it canon that she dies?
>>
>>382946928
Oh shit. Well I got put off because I heard that she gets killed but I'm glad she has her respawn super power.

Let's just hope the queen of maggots still isn't watching over her.
>>
>>382946832
>Lily of the Valley
always gave me chills
>>
>>382946930

She's still immortal bruh
>>
I'm already depressed I don't need a videogame to tell me what it's like wtf
>>
>>382947620
Such a good song. Honestly it reminds me that I should buy the soundtrack at some point.
>>
>>382948656
How come? I thought it was stated near the end of the Cat Lady that she isn't anymore.

>>382948760
It can help you come to terms with it by relating with a character that also has it and how she overcomes it. If anything you should like it even more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.