[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Japanese games love to focus on power of Friendship themes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Tales_of_Graces_F.jpg (102KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_Graces_F.jpg
102KB, 250x292px
Why do Japanese games love to focus on power of Friendship themes?
>>
Japs got no friends.
>>
>>382943281
I don't know, but I love Graces f.
>>
File: 1488319942084.gif (720KB, 471x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488319942084.gif
720KB, 471x321px
Every second of this game not spent in combat was excruciating.
>>
Trying to relive youth.
>>
Interpersonal relationships are important
>>
Graces f is my 3rd favourite, gameplay-wise.

I just wish it didn't have the fucking title-grinding.
>>
>>382943281
Because anything anime related it a get away from their shitty lives

>Anime characters with Japanese names are designed after western facial structure rather than their own
>Jap eyes are small
>Anime eyes are big
>All Japs have naturally dark brown hair
>anime characters have wacky-colored hair
>Japs have naturally small tits and dicks
>Anime characters have big ones
>Japs are quiet and keep to themselves
>Anime characters are out-going and loud
>Japs barely hold major friendships out of professional relationships at work
>Anime is about the power of friendship and always being together
>>
>>382944746

That's really fucking depressing when you think about it.
>>
Is there a game where I have to sacrifice all my friends along the way in order to get the power to defeat the big bad?
>>
To drill in to children and teens to make connections for adult life when they have a chance at making meaningful ones

For the adult players >>382944746
>>
>>382944746
guess i was a nip after all, got a pretty huge hue COCK though
>>
>>382944310
>Favourite turd
There, fixed it for you.
>>
File: 1479072741937.jpg (612KB, 622x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1479072741937.jpg
612KB, 622x2200px
>>382946142
Fucking sickest burn.

Why haven't you grown out of Japanese """""""games""""""" /v/?

>>382943825
>Every second of any Japshit is excruciating
Fixed.
>>
>>382944746
anime is about everything they're not.

every school anime is about style and personality and hair... in real life they study study study and girls are required to be makeup-less and not do anything fancy to their hair cause all of that is considered a distraction to education. Also their real life closes are bland and boring.

Persona's school atmosphere is a lie.

women/girls have good relationships, men/boys are sheltered virgins wtih no social skills. Its why dating sims are so popular there cause they suck at everything. Current polls show japanese woman are more attracted to western men than japanese men. They also like how western men are more outgoing and take controll. Japanese men were polled at being passive and "doing whatever woman want to do" and are complete beta's in general.
>>
File: Burned_Ed.jpg (57KB, 789x597px) Image search: [Google]
Burned_Ed.jpg
57KB, 789x597px
Because they try to promote friendship so you go make some friends

Instead of Western devs, that try to promote LGBT and want you to go be gay
>>
>>382946531
>>382944746
Damn Japan really sounds depressing
>>
Usually not actually about friendship but rather loyalty/being on the same team
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.