[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is it Ultima?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
Where is it Ultima?
>>
File: 1417543525249.jpg (93KB, 1060x404px) Image search: [Google]
1417543525249.jpg
93KB, 1060x404px
TTE has been terrible for dozens of episodes.
>>
File: poohs-party-game.jpg (19KB, 288x227px) Image search: [Google]
poohs-party-game.jpg
19KB, 288x227px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBwCRPRX2tY
>>
>>382943464
>Ian
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>382943445
I like Yogala and the puff story, but yeah the rest has just sort of meandered. I can't tell if Ben is stalling or if it's Huber/Ian/Brad who are not advancing the plot. I'm sure it'll pick up once they deal with this cave business and figure out Pomper is the traitor.
>>
>>382943464
Thank you based Brad. Please play Pooh's Homerun Derby with Huber.
>>
>>382943464
I miss the fucking couch.
>>
>>382945178
It grew on me until I realized that without a couch there's no Sophie.
>>
>>382943445
Ben needs to bring them back to a city.
>>
>>382945732
Isn't that what he was trying to do? They were going to storm the city with the dragons? When did the warlock thing come up?
>>
>>382943445
>Umberhulk almost outright killed Pomper in one attack
>Full grown adult red dragon does 17 hitpoints of damage to Yogalla
Ben's a shit DM. I remember when he claimed that this one would be more grounded than TTA and wouldn't have silly shit like MechaAndry and now it has puff-armour and tiny little walking deus ex machina puffs by the fucking hundreds.

The series ended with Law, quite frankly.
>>
File: 1496117382198.jpg (100KB, 889x741px) Image search: [Google]
1496117382198.jpg
100KB, 889x741px
All their shows podcasts are the same they all talk about the same things ie vidyagames so what makes the "official" podcast unique or special?
>>
>friend code
>"star fox 2 makes this a MUST BUY!"

Fuck off ya goofs
>>
>>382944326
This.
>>
File: 1480709401224.jpg (208KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
1480709401224.jpg
208KB, 800x667px
Why do people still hate Ian?
He keeps the gender shit out of the podcasts and videos.
Yes, the others are better but still
>>
>>382949046
hes annoying and creepy. also has almost nothing to offer in video game discussion.

cant argue the facts.
>>
>>382946729
At the start of the series I thought Ben was a good DM, although over time the illusion fades away. Everyone's invincible, there are no stakes, virtually zero progression is made in each hour long episode and Ben keeps throwing out NPC after NPC, which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't all sound and act the same. One of the biggest indicators was the super mysterious mirror maze which Ben proudly revealed that he had been planning it since the beginning of the series. First thing Huber tries to do is walk through one of the mirrors and it ruins everything because Ben never once thought to plan for it. I can agree that the series ended with Law, it takes a PC to run headfirst into an army alone to get them killed. Scratch that, Huber was actually successful in repelling the army. He had to literally launch himself out of a catapult to die.

>>382949046
He doesn't contribute well to conversations. He sounds irritating. He's an eyesore. He can't go one podcast without mentioning Bloodborne. He doesn't talk about gender or race shit nearly as much as he used to but that doesn't stop him from turning up to podcasts with purple nails. His only positive contribution to EZA is Fiasconauts, in which he is consistently the worst aspect of each episode.
>>
>>382949046
this.
like he like LITERALLY like knows like what like he like likes like and like LITERALLY like makes like sure like he like makes like it like known like that like he LITERALLY like has like a like very like certain like tastes like when like it like comes like to like video like games like so like to LITERALLY like make like sure like he like LITERALLY like doesn't like piss like people like off like by like having like them like LITERALLY like think like he's like suggesting like his like opinion like isn't like anything like more like than like LITERALLY like his like opinion like and like that like LITERALLY like makes like Ian like LITERALLY like the like BEST THING EVER.
Like after like BLOODBORNE like though like obviously. Like until BLOODBORNE 2 like comes like out, like then like BLOODBORNE 2 like LITERALLY like becomes like the like BEST THING EVER.
>>
>>382949046
I'm not really bothered by his gender bullshit since he doesn't really push it on anyone, other than those few overly sensitive reactions he's had. It's more that he shits on 95% of games while trying to pass it off with "I don't want to be negative". I really think he needs to branch out more, but since he's mainly an editor with a show that doesn't primarily focus on games he doesn't need to be as rounded out as the rest of the crew.

As for podcasts and other gaming videos he's simply the worst person to fill a slot, when literally any of the other Allies can bring something decent to a discussion. When someone in Ian's position only refers to the same ten games or so all the time their portion of the discussion gets stale eventually. I think some of the others are kind of focused with certain games too, Damiani and Bosman for example, but they both keep up with the industry and are at least willing to try new stuff pretty often.

I think he's better in the no gaming stuff. The movie podcast is bad because he takes it too seriously in the same way EZAnime is bad because they don't focus on it enough, but I think he does well with the tabletop stuff in D&D and Fiasco. Though I still think he's usually the low point on either of those shows too, since he plays the same character type most of the time. Bosman and Jones are better at improv and everyone except Brad is routinely more interesting in D&D. About half of Ian's hipster friends he has on his show suck too.
>>
Cold Blooded died for this
>>
Are you gonna buy Ian's card game?

Search "swords" on kickstarter since links are marked as spam.
>>
>>382945536
Now I feel twice as bad.
>>
>>382943464

Thanks patreon anon
>>
>Ian was running around with a skirt on, holding a purse all day while Bloodworth was planning a church event
Ian's faggotry is going to break the group.
>>
Fuck off redditors
>>
>No Brad.

Thank god. Don't wanna sound like a dick but he barely has anything worthwhile to say. Him being there means there are only 3 people on the podcast. A wasted spot.
>>
>>382957031
I'd take neutral brad over Ian/Damiani actively making the podcast worse.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.