[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DS3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 91Wh7vI+HVL._SX342_.jpg (41KB, 342x426px) Image search: [Google]
91Wh7vI+HVL._SX342_.jpg
41KB, 342x426px
Just got this, is there anything importent i might miss?
Like cool quest lines?
>>
I was playing this when my PSU shit the bed. I hope it didn't fuck my motherboard. Now i have no gaming PC :^(
>>
Sell it.
>>
>>382930365
should of bought an xbox
>>
>>382930176
use the turtle and level up for free
>>
>>382930176
Explore every inch of the map.

If an old man offers you free candy then it's up to you whether or not you should take.
>>
>>382930176
>is there anything importent i might miss?
Nothing really important I don't think.

>Like cool quest lines?
If you are playing blind chances are you will miss pretty much all of them, but it's not really a big deal.
>>
Kill the Grandma in the chair to advance when you get stuck.
>>
>>382932172
dont do this
>>
>>382932406
Yeah it makes mustard gas.
>>
i was hoping for some cool dex stuff like a katana with a cool looking armor, any suggestions? im at the settlement with the fat ladys
>>
>>382930176
why is the cover art so shitty?
>>
>>382932558
there are a lot of katanas in the game, keep playing and EXPLORE and you will find some nice katanas
>>
>>382932707
thanks, i know that playing blind is the most fun, on the other hand i know that you always miss a lot of stuff in souls. Thats me anyway
>>
>>382932558
>>382932707
>tfw playing Mall Ninja right now

Fallen Knight armor
Frayed Blade
Dragonrider Bow
>>
i would have liked this one more
>>
Look up "Archdragon Peak" and bookmark it without reading it. Read it when you think you've explored everything you posssibly can.
Most people miss it, but try to find it on your own.
>>
>>382930176
Always talk to NPC's until their dialogue repeats.
Immediately read the description of every key item or unique item you pick up.
The elevator next to Onion Knight also goes up.
Use embers to go human as much as possible so you don't miss NPC invasions.
>>
>>382932949
DS3 has a pretty linear world, as long as you walk around and hit all the dead ends you'll be okay.

THe only thing you can truly miss is an area under a bridge.
So protip: When you see a bride, break it and climb down it.
>>
>>382933078
Aren't they the same?
>>
>>382933414
yea but the box art is better...
>>
>>382933504
Fair enough. Too bad I have the release day version too.
>>
>>382932949
As far as most weapons go that are placed in the world, most of them are hard to miss. I don't think there are any Katanas that are really hidden from the player or are a rare drop in DaS3.
>>
>>382933714
so do i but i still got the fire fades edition
i didnt play the dlc so i just said what the hell
>>
>>382933078
Nigga just find a printer and make yourself a cover
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.