[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon's Dogma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: DragonsDogma.jpg (43KB, 250x310px) Image search: [Google]
DragonsDogma.jpg
43KB, 250x310px
I know I'm a fucking scrub, but is Mystic Knight normally slow to start with?
I really enjoyed shooting and climbing stuff as an Archer, but I wanted to try this one out.
Should I just switch to magic archer? I really like the game but there's so many options and I'm already level 12.
[Spoiler] wolves hunt in packs, Arisen [/Spoiler]
>>
>>382928798
Hybrid classes really shine at later levels, such as when you already have their base classes at rank 9 each.
Mystic Knight hits like a fucking truck, but you need the stats from base classes levelling up first to make him shine.
lowercase s
>>
>>382928912
my phone posting has been found out
Anyway, so go for ranger or one of the other base classes for now?
>>
I honestly hated Mytic Knight, only class I didn't like. Archer classes are the most fun imo. Ranger is the fucking shit

Every battle as mystic knight is just standing at a distance, taking 5 minutes to buff your weapon twice, casting great cannon, and then finally shooting homing missiles at your enemies with no excitement or challenge
>>
>>382929495
>thinks mk is bad
>doesn't use the ridiculously overpowered shield counters
Tell us anon, what's it like being utter shit?
>>
>>382929685
Are there shield counters as easy as bringing up the shield right before an attack? I seem to be having issues with it
>>
>>382929495
>says MK is bad
>literally plays the class the most boring way possible

Completely your fault desu.
>>
Just read Goblin Slayer manga and I really cant wait for this game to come to PS4.
>>
>>382928798
Play assassin, most fun class by a mile
>>
File: 1484786623817.jpg (35KB, 277x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484786623817.jpg
35KB, 277x245px
When's the PS4 re-release Capcom?
>>
>>382930316
According to GameStop, October 31.
Seems like a placeholder to me though
>>
>>382929986
You have to hit a 'perfect' block which can take some getting used to. There's a fighter ability which loosens the timing a bit.
>>
>>382928798
The Hybrid classes are slow starting and are kind of reliant on leveling up other classes to get the needed stat growths because of the way the Hybrid classes grow. It also helps to get skill from their other respective classes. I went M Knight on the 360 and Magick Archer on the PC. Hybrid classes are a lot of fun to play,
but the real winner is Warrior.
>>
File: tmp_39351477825045191817852164.jpg (86KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_39351477825045191817852164.jpg
86KB, 554x527px
>>382930186
Is there a torrent for this?
>>
>>382930310
agreed what I'm restarting as. Last play through was 2handed warrior was fun but felt limited by no range/skill set went to normal fighter for a while and was fun but assassin is the best.
>>
Sorcerer is fun as fuck. I loved casting that big as tornado and just watching it shred everything.
>>
>>382933392
Assassin is pretty versatile, you can even play sword and shield like a Fighter (+ climbing, - Dragon's Maw).
>>
>>382928798
Is it normal that this game is easy as shit on normal difficulty?
Both Cyclops and Hydra were a joke, the fucking lizards in the well were stronger than them.
>>
>>382935643
Man up and go northwest in the dark. You can do it, man.
>>
>>382935738
I'll do it the next time I'll play, it better be harder than those "bosses".
>>
>>382935894
They're not really bosses though. Cyclops is basically just a normal stronger enemy.
>>
>>382935643
Go to Cassardis at night and talk to the blonde cutie on the pier.
>>
>>382937769
>blonde cutie on the pier
Been there, but that's TOO hard, I'm looking for something that won't die after 2 hits but won't be a damage sponge either.
>>
>>382935894
you fought the most common dumb big enemy and a young shota hydra, the only fun thing about them is climbing them
>>
How is being a mage type in this game? I love playing mages and tried to do it in Skyrim but the magic system was fucking terrible so I gave up.
>>
Mystic knight is boring as fuck. Don't play anything that relies on casting buffs, it will get really fucking tedious after awhile.
>>
>>382938896
you've got fire balls, lightning strikes, ice spike eruptions, op lightning whip, walls of fire, huge glaciers, meteors, a fucking cyclone that sends everything not-fat into the sky
it's alright, it can make everything a bit too easy, especially the cyclone which you can cast from behind a wall, right into the middle of an enemy base.
those poor fuckers.
>>
>>382938896
Magick users in this game can be fairly strong, and some of the stronger spells are flashy as hell. The starting mage vocation has access to weaker spells and more support spells, such as the healing Anodyne, though you usually won't need it later in the game if you stock up on curatives. Sorcerers get access to all the really crazy spells, like Gicel, Bolide, and Maelstrom, in addition to their own buff and debuff spells. Takes a while to cast the bigger spells but can bring major damage, especially when you spell sync with other pawn sorcerers.
>>
>>382938896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrIFyfHTpU
>>
>the world has changed
What did it mean by this?
>>
>>382935894
BBI is where the fun begins my man
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.