[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think about class mounts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 582937.jpg (316KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
582937.jpg
316KB, 1366x768px
Now that the dust has settled, what did you think about class mounts?
>>
>>382927198
I like them very much, i just hope blizzard allows us to buy the next ones instead, questiline was lame.
Also a missing raid tier and unbalanced pvp were worth the wait for slight model changes of older mounts.
>>
>>382927198
I heard some autists hated them because
1.- some are incredibly boring, while other incredibly awesome
2.- some counted as multiple mounts for unlocking colors, while some didn't which massively triggered autists who collect mounts, since they're only playing to have higher numbers in their achievement score or whatever.
>>
>>382927198
Some are great and some are terrible.

You posted one of the worst.
>>
>>382930486
It's at least a cool and unique looking horse. Warlock, Warrior and Mage are fucking inexecusable
>>
File: wash.png (373KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
wash.png
373KB, 600x500px
I like how the Druid class hall owl is but
>can't land
>mfw
>>
>>382927198
>welfare mounts everyone and their mother has
who gives a fuck
>>
>>382931556
>class identity is bad
>people being proud of their class is bad
>>
>>382931714
>class identity after homogenization
LOL
O
L
>>
>>382931714
I don't think he was saying they were inherently bad, he probably just collects mounts like a faggot
>>
>>382931714
>>382931858
i'm sure if i was a blizzcuck still playing WoW in 2017 i'd be grasping at the very few straws left, mounts, to defend my class/spec identity
>>
File: 1409696259056.jpg (37KB, 496x532px) Image search: [Google]
1409696259056.jpg
37KB, 496x532px
>>382932095
>I go on /v/ just to shitpost
>>
I probably can't start unlocking it right away if I resubbed.

Probably would have to wade through hours and hours of their shitty raid content first to get some shitty item to do the first quest in an endless chain to do the same thing all over again next.

So they fucking suck.
>>
>>382932439
In the time that it took to post that and find the image you used you could have found out how wrong you were through google.
>>
>>382932769
what's more fun:

-comprehensively shitposting and using a reaction pic out of my vast library which i use less often than I would like to

-using google

I know what my pick would be
>>
>>382927198
I haven't played since the first week of the first major patch, 7.1 or x.1 or whatever it was, but does that do anything special, or is that exactly how it looks with no added effects anywhere? If it is, why would I use that over the Charger I worked my ass off for, or the Golden King, or the Good Goy Charger?
>>
Rogue mount is forever flying. There is no ground landing animation.

Druids got fucked the hardest because theirs is a variant on their flight form and isn't an actual mount which means that in Argus where there is no flying, they can't even shapeshift into it.
>>
File: 1499009247051.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499009247051.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>382933059
>>
>>382927198
I think they should stop deflecting, admit they fucked up, and bring flying back without a gametime and busywork wall.
>>
>>382933650
>log on Mon/Tue for raid nights
>don't play the rest of the week
>915ilevel, heroic progression
I believe the phrase you're looking for is 'get good'.
>>
>>382927198
how long does it take to get them
I got one week of free playtime
>>
>put out class mounts to continue the class fantasy meme legion spawned while everything is a builder/spender anyway
>fail to finish the heaps of class specific content that was supposed to be in 7.2
>reduce the scraps to world quests that spawn every few days for a chunk of AP

nice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.