[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n4ebp2ob2b1qbrceqo1_500.png (525KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ebp2ob2b1qbrceqo1_500.png
525KB, 500x576px
It's good
>>
>>382927053
No shit
>>
>>382927179
So why'd slash vee lie to me
Do you cunts even like video games
>>
>playing cisquisition
>it's honestly not THAT bad
>/v/ told me it's SJW garbage but i haven't actually seen anyt-
>suddenly meet iron bull's diversity crew
>tranny-thing starts explaining in detail that xir is a man with a vagina and this is normal, completely out of the blue
>le bull calmly confirms that tranny-thing has a place in qunari society because gender is a social construct or something
>actually have the option to argue against this
>get a stern lecture on my cishet privilege
>everyone starts getting mad and telling me how wrong i am
>have no option but to apologize for offending m'sir
>"gee i sure was bigoted thanks for enlightening me my diverse mercenary friends"
later send them all on a suicide mission and they get slaughtered as bull watches

everything went better than expected. but it was still a shit game.
>>
>>382927053
it's not a game, it's a checklist
>>
>>382927323
Only good ones.
>>
>>382927323
Because the feeling of digital togetherness derived from blindly agreeing on a consensus is worth more to people than the truth.
>>
this game could be completed in like 10 hours if it wasn't for "exploring" and collecting shit
the only thing i enjoyed was seeing consequences of my choices in Dragon Age Origins and meeting old friend like Morrigan, Leliana and Alistair(he shows up if he did not become king and remained Grey Warden)

shitty game
>>
is it good to throw in the trash? yeah
is it fun to throw in the trash? nah
>>
>>382928051
You also meet Alistair as king, if you choose the mage route. However it's only like a minute.
>>
>>382927053
No it isn't.
>>
>>382927672
I find that part of Bull's story really sad.
He practically lives and breathes the philosophy of the Qun but he also loves his mercenary band.
Both versions of his cards are sad too
>>
Something real nice about the first part is how they made an effort to at least pretend your choices matters, shame it falls apart right after.
I've spent way more time than I should in this shitty game, with some changes in the gameplay and camera it could have been good instead of good enough.
>>
>>382930124
It's just too fucking slow paced if you want to complete all the maps. Once you have a 10:1 "run to actually do stuff" ratio you'll lose all motivation to replay it.
>>
>>382927053
Nah, It's boring, some parts are good. Like for example the depths were good
>>
>>382927053
If I weren't spoiled about the Fel'Haren thing I would had no motivation to keep playing.
>>
>>382927323
I don't know. It's decent enough, especially once you become the Inquistor. Lots of problems sure, but not terrible.

I think it's because anything that can be seen as SJW is an instant deal breaker.
>>
>>382928051
>game could have been completed if it weren't for all that gameplay
anon exploring its the reason some people play this game, but I do agree that some areas were way too big and exploration felt boring after a while.
I liked how you could send a team to expand or build something in some areas, that could have been better on the long run.
>start with a small area and unlock more paths to explore as you advance in the game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.