[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate/Extella Coming to PC via Steam on July 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: fate-extella-07-05-17-1-1200x675.jpg (134KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
fate-extella-07-05-17-1-1200x675.jpg
134KB, 1200x675px
>Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star will launch for PC via Steam worldwide alongside Switch in North America on July 25,

>XSEED Games has announced a PC release for Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star.

>The action game will launch on July 25th for PC (via Steam), alongside the game’s Nintendo Switch version. The game will cost $49.99, and will be offered at 10% off for the first week, with all of its downloadable content also marked down 20% off from July 25th to the 31st.

>The European and Australian launch for Switch is set for July 21st. Fate/Extella is has been available for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.

Is this the end for the Vita? Will Steam finally triumph over the handheld?
>>
>>382923424
>releasing during the same month as Cold Steel's PC release
I hope XSeed doesn't expect high sales.

Also don't shitpost. Especially since even if XSeed is throwing us a bone, NISA looks to be doing the opposite since they no longer seem to be doing day one PC releases for the West based on yesterday's announcements.

Also this is getting a Switch release. You could just as well say the Switch is triumphing over the Vita.
>>
Vita owner here, love it, but seriously. Vita's been dead for ages, and at no point in its lifetime did it remotely challenge Steam.
>>
Is this game fun though? Anyone recommend?
>>
What's with companies releasing weebshit on steam full price months after the console release? Take the price down, retards
>>
>>382923424
>Is this the end for the Vita?

When has it not been the end of Vita?
>>
>>382923802
Is $10 less than $60 full price?
>>
File: sk.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
sk.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>382923702
No, it's trash. If you want musou fanservice just play SK or something
>>
>>382923702
I got it for the PS4. It's okay, the gameplay starts getting repetitive eventually. The story is good, and if you're into the Fate series you'll like it.
>>
I just bought it on ps4 ughhhhh. I knew it would happen soon, but not this fast. I figured it'd be a couple months after the switch release.
>>
>>382923839
Meant for >>382923718
>>
>>382923424
>Sony loses another one
WEW. It's still cheaper to buy used on PS4 though, I can pick it up for $20 right now
>>
>>382923702

Only if you're a huge fan of Fate, or more specifically Extra.

It gets repetitive pretty fast even for a musou due to the lack of stages which means you'll be replaying the same ones multiple times throughout a 20 hour or so story mode. The characters all play differently enough and have cool movesets, but it still feels lacking.
>>
>>382923424
>$50 on Steam

What the fuck? Estival Versus is $40 on Steam which is also an XSEED published game. I'll get it when its on sale for 50%+ off.
>>
Hopefully it has the exclusive DLC like the Switch so I can drink more Fate fanboy tears because they couldn't dress up their girls as brides on the PS4

The game itself is also trash so if you are paying for this full price you deserve to get scammed
>>
>>382923628
Switch version is going to run like shit compared to the PS4 version which runs fantastic.
>>
>>382923424

Tamamo is in this one right?
>>
>>382924414
It'll run better than the Vita version probably. But the thing is, is that the Vita and Switch are handhelds while the PS4 and PC are not. Not really comparable
>>
Does anyone have that Kaleid Prisma webm? You know the one
>>
>>382924413

PS4 version still got the bride costume. It's just not unzipped.
>>
File: 1496585434590.png (13KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496585434590.png
13KB, 650x650px
>>382923846
>>382923850
>>382923981
Thanks anons. I've never played a fates game but i like the girls a lot and don't wanna bore myself to tears with a VN (not a fan) so was wondering if its a decent entry point but it sounds like it's for the fans
>>
>>382924868

It's still very wordy. Probably one of the wordiest musous out there. There's like 20 minutes of exposition between each stage and 4 routes to go through.
>>
>>382923679
Without the vita, steam wouldn't get weeb games.
>>
>>382924498
Yes. You need to complete Nero's route to unlock her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.