[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images (29).jpg (19KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
19KB, 400x224px
Just finished this game.
Bloodborne thread.

It's amazing, shame it's not multiplat so more people can play it. It's probably one of my favourite games.

>favourite weapon
>favourite boss
>least favourite boss
>favourite level
>least favourite level
>something you don't like about the game
>anything else you want to mention

>Hunter axe and tonitrus
>logarias, micholash
>the one reborn, gerham
>CainHurst and places with architecture
>disgusting parts with swamps or spiders, also the forrest
>I don't like how much health enemies have especially humans.I also just don't like how cryptic some of these things are, like gesturing to memesis or how to get to him I really had no clue until looking up to see if there was anything I missed. I also hate frenzy.
>I love this game but there are really annoying sections. The souls series does better without swampy areas like Valley of defilement or blighttown.
>>
File: 1498596933854.png (470KB, 967x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498596933854.png
470KB, 967x800px
>>382923151
>favourite weapon
Still experimenting, no favourite yet
>favourite boss
Ludwig
>least favourite boss
Undead Giant with that bullshit chains
>favourite level
Fishing Hamlet
>least favourite level
Nightmare Frontier
Motion Blur
I wish I could turn off motion blur
>>
>Kirkhammer
>Orphan of Kos
>Witch of Hemwick
>Fishing Hamlet
>Byrgenwerth
>It feels incomplete without the Old Hunter's DLC, can't travel through lamps, R1 stunlocking is too viable (some enemies should have poise/power armor)
>They should've scrapped the chalice dungeons and instead built legitimate levels around Pthumeru, because the amount of unique enemies and bosses there are staggering.
>>
>>382923662
I fucking hate the undead giant too.
>>
>>382923151
I adored Bloodborne, but could not get in to Dark Souls, especially after Anor Lando. I'm working through Dark Souls 3 now but it feels like a chore for some reason. Started summoning for some bosses, something I never did in Bloodborne, just to get them over with.
>>
File: 6iqZLHU.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6iqZLHU.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
I bought my PS4 a week ago and finished the game and every boss. It felt too easy. The only bosses I had to try more than 5 times on were Orphan of Kos and Laurence (ffs I know). Does that make me good or is this game really that simple? The only other soulsborne game I had was DS1, which I did pour a shitton of time into I will admit

Now I'm doing a bloodtinge run

Anyway, >>382923151
>beast cutter
>gherman
>fucking laurence
>probably hemwick charnel lane
>yahargul after rom
>farming blood vials and bullets is AIDS

>anything else
game is pretty sweet, takes some getting used to after Dark Souls. I will say that I didn't like the lore as much as souls. There was nothing as compelling as Artorias in Bloodborne. But the feel is very well done. Could have had a few more outfits and ways to make girls look slutty though
>>
>>382924248
What a coincidence I bought my ps4 and bloodborne 3days ago.

Also with there was hotter clothes like borlesque or something hot.
>>
Platinum'd it just now too, friend.

>beasthunter saif and ammy arm
>kos or ludwig, probably
>club and chain undead giant is utter horseshit
>aesthetically fishman village but cathedral ward has some tight-ass level design and interconnectivity
>sewers in central yharnam
>grindan for blood vials when you're a scrub early on, chalice donjons

The ayy twist was honestly pretty well done and really fucking cool to me, I really wish there was more to it that could be explored, or a sequel or some shit that delved more into it.
>>
>>382923151
>chikage
>ludwig
>laurence
>cainhurst
>forbidden forest
>last area of the default game is underwhelming
>best starter area by far,yharnam is a gem
>>
>>382923151
>favourite weapon
Holy Moonlight Blade
>favourite boss
BSB
>least favourite boss
Celestial Emessary or Ebriatis
>favourite level
Nightmare Frontier
>least favourite level
Forbidden Woods
Only one DLC
>>
File: 1498496749881.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498496749881.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>382925190
>or a sequel
The plot didn't gave any space for such thing. MAYBE a prequel would be nice, but then TOH came and kind of took care of it.

I just want a new IP from them now.
>>
>favourite weapon
Just the default saw blade thing
>favourite boss
The cainhurst king, or vicar emelia
>least favourite boss
Blood starved beast was cancer
>favourite level
Probably cainhurst or or yarnham
>least favourite level
The forgotten city. Literally ran past everything cause I didnt want to be there that much
Chalice dungeon shit is very confusing
Working on getting the plat. I wanna beat the final boss but Ive gotta farm for souls to buy weapons which sucks
>>
How the fuck do i beat this mofo?! Ive never even got to phase 2 because im dealing next to no damage and he can almost onehit me with his meele skull.
Am i just underleveled? (think im lv60 or so) Also fuck this 5 min walk everytime i die and getting scream damage and fall damage every freaking time.
>>
>>3829259
Hit his sword asap when he puts it down otherwise it keeps shooting swords, use the environment to block attacks.
Keep somewhat close and dodge to the side.
I'd recommend using fire or bolt paper for damage.
>>
>>382925986
>>382926246
>>
>>382925986
First phase: you want to avoid being directly in front of him because he'll blast you with the exploding skull, but you can dodge in and hit once right after an attack as long as you immediately move away after
Second phase: shoot/hit the sword, dodge to the side and behind him to avoid his slashes, parry his telegraphed attacks, especially the ones with his knife instead of his scythe
>>
>>382925772
I guess, but the cosmos stuff was neato. Maybe something set in the same universe. Or just full sci-fi souls.

>>382925853
>farming for souls
Open up a Loran chalice if you can, souls for days just on one floor of it and the enemies aren't too bad even underleveled as long as you know how to visceral.
>>
>>382926839
I have no idea how dungeons work, Ive read two wiki pages and I'm still confused. I'll probably follow a youtube tutorial to get to the final chalice boss, though.
>>
>>382923151
>fav weapon
amygdalan arm
>fav boss
father g
>least fav boss
rom
>fav level
fishing hamlet
>least fav level
h-c lane
>don't like
enemy spamming, 20fps, short, easy
>etc
has flaws but it's ok
>>
>>382926246
>>382926790
Thats what i was trying, guess ill just have to dodge better.
Just to be sure; theres no way to get to him without taking damage, right? The witches and unavoidable parkour damage really drained my motivation for this boss.
>>
>>382928336
Just get the Ailing Loran chalice in the nightmare frontier when you kill Amy you get it. Get the materials for it and farm in the first layer. Loads of echoes easy peasy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.