[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game good? I feel bad i never bought it as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is this game good? I feel bad i never bought it as a child
>>
Fuck what most people will say, this is genuinely one of the best crash games and the only one I've gone through the effort to 100%.

Second boss can suck a thousand dicks tho.
>>
it's as good as 3
and it didn't learn to not have vehicle sections like 3 aswell
>>
I was a Spyrofag and this was my first Crash

It was alright from what I remember. I dont know how to compare it to the originals
>>
A little too much vehicle sections, but it was alright.
>>
File: 1499262350849.png (163KB, 830x419px) Image search: [Google]
1499262350849.png
163KB, 830x419px
Yes. It's got the SOLE of a great game. Some people call it the HEEL of video games because it sucks ass and post feet.
>>
Controls were a little fucked at parts but an enjoyable game.
>>
loading times suck, other than that its pretty decent, don't understand some of the /v/ hate
>>
>>382924708
It's not really /v/ hate, it's called bad by everyone basically
>>
>>382924307
It still had more platforming than 3, due to the much longer levels. There are very few levels with box counts under 100 on this game, and several pass the 200 mark. Unlike the old Crash games, that the levels were either entirely normal or entirely gimmick, WoC often had interspersed platforming and gimmick sections, each section being as long as a PS1 Crash level.
>>
>>382924708
The loading times are a major issue, they're bad enough to ruin the game on their own.
>>
>>382924708
>>382925016
The loading screen isn't even very long (if this video has full version of it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXNPUkWclY
N Sane Trilogy has much longer than this
>>
>>382925219
Okay i looked from PS2 walkthrough video and the loading time was 24 seconds, that's pretty long
>>
>>382925219
This may be a different later release, it looks nothing like the PS2 version. On the version that the overwhelming majority of players got (PS2), they WERE indeed very long.
>>
>>382925219
was the gamecube version really only like 3 second loading times?
>>
>>382922792
Really easy honestly. You get to go fast after you beat the game.
>>
Not a bad game, not a great one. It's really an inferior Warped. Theming of the levels makes no sense, either.
>>
I think that the long load times are because unlike the PSX Crash games, WoC does not use ambient occlusion (render only what's on screen). It renders the whole level at once.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.