[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishonored 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What could be done to improve this dogshit story, /v/?
>>
remove it completely, use new characters in same universe.
>>
File: yanizw_13783.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yanizw_13783.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
The problem with D2's story isn't what's there. It's what isn't there. A story like this is begging for more character interaction, especially between the player and NPCs. But this game seems to put actual character development and interaction on the backburner for the entire game.

I would have loved more interaction between Emily and Corvo, at least in the beginning and end of the game. The best parts of the game were when you were talking with the spirit of Jessamine. There needs to be fucking more of that.
>>
>>382922221
Have antagonists who aren't weird Disney villains
>>
>>382922221
A. You probably have no idea how to critique writing
B. I bet you all sorts of asshole hurt from almost getting quints but failing miserably
>>
>>382922983
This
>>
>>382922221
Only issues I have with dishonored 2 is that the protag keeps talking random bullshit depending on chaos.
I would have preferred a silent protag again.

death of the outsider is gonna introduce an OG NG+ where you get to use a mix of corvo billies and emilys powers.
They better release a patch for Dishonored 2 where we can then use billies powers too
>>
>>382925102
probably not, death of the outsider is gonna be a standalone game
>>
After finishing this for the time the other day it doesn't capture the feeling for me the first game had.
it also has some really annoying input delay that i fucking know the first game did not have.
>>
>>382925216
>death of the outsider is gonna be a standalone game
ik, thats what i said patch.
not exactly fair that we get all 3 chars powers of 4-5 missions but not in the full game.
>>
>>382925102
>forced to play black bisexual woman
>no option to play daud
aaaaaandd dropped
>>
>>382924363
I was disappointed they didn't take advantage of the down time on the boat, like they did with the pub in the first game.

It felt more like old game 'levels' rather then a whole city/
>>
Not involving Delilah, for start
>>
>>382922221
Nothing can be done at this point.
The Emily/Corvo storyline concluded with Dishonored. They even told you what eventually happened to all the side characters.

They should have started the second game afresh with completely unique characters. And they definitely should not have resurrected a villain that was dispatched of in the first game's DLC.

Sometimes I wonder what happens at the brainstorming sessions at these video game development companies. Are they filled with too many yes men or what?
>>
>>382922221
You almost had quints, what a fag
>>
>>382926572
I had no problem playing emily/corvo, but the villain and basing the storyline around that was stupid. no one cared about Delilah at all in the dlc so why make her the villain in the next full game?

they did the same thing with dragon age inquisition who's villain also failed miserably.
>>
>>382926572
Arkane is Bethesda's bitch boi by this point. What do you think.
>>
Don't tell, show. Delilah is a fucking idiot monkey.
They constantly say stuff like oh delilah is so smart etc etc. Delilah is a fucking obnoxious idiot who can't do anything. She ran the empire to the fucking ground after a month or something.
>>
More scummy targets.
More focus on the pre-mission levels in the city affecting what happens in the mission (like Slackjaw)
Throw in a level like The Boyle Estate but make it not retarded
Change the main antagonist. Delilah coming back made no sense and served no purpose.
Do not acknowledge that the Heart is Jessamine's five seconds after getting it
Make the Outsider spookier, more otherworldly. Dishonored had to work with limitations but used them well in his case.
Widen the cast of characters you can speak to between missions.
>>
>>382927385
Now that I think about it,why did she even bother seizing the empire if her plan was to recreate the whole world from scratch with her painting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.