[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Witcher 3 argument thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
Daily Witcher 3 argument thread
>>
File: 1481632208246.png (710KB, 906x682px) Image search: [Google]
1481632208246.png
710KB, 906x682px
I like the Witcher 3 a lot, despite its flaws.
>>
You can tell that the OP hasn't played the game due to the same recycled OP picture.
>>
File: muh death march.webm (3MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
muh death march.webm
3MB, 320x200px
HoS > TW1 > B&W > TW2 > Oblivion >>> Skyrim = vanilla TW3
>>
>>382916859
Wrong. I've spent hundreds of hours in the game and would call it one my of my favorite games of all time. I just love reading and taking part in the witcher threads that always devolve into shitposting arguments and so I started making threads with no thinly-veiled bullshit, just straight up come here and argue type of deal. And I use the cover art to get people's attention more easily.
>>
>>382917128
Argue about what? It's the same shit over and over. Some faggot says the combat is shit another ranks the games and stir the pot of shit and the last one spams webms of cherry picked instances and the last faggot posts gothic screenshots even though he has never played a gothic game.
>>
>>382916634
Witcher 3 suffered greatly from being a triple A open world meme title. If they stayed with W1 format (that is smaller locations for each chapter) or at least changed it to Dark Souls (unlocking parts of map as the story progresses) then it would be much better.
Also even though the OST is unique whole game feels much more like a generic fantasy than the first game, that still had it's edge.
>>
>>382916924
>it's the game's fault the player cheeses the fuck out of the enemies

wew lad
>>
>>382916924
this looks like NioH
>>
>>382917676
Nioh is japanese iwtcher irpofof
>>
File: 1497202369066.jpg (1MB, 2400x2783px) Image search: [Google]
1497202369066.jpg
1MB, 2400x2783px
Who's gonna play best girl in the show? My pick is k!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.